Brentrocks Posted August 10, 2011 Posted August 10, 2011 Up for grabs...a real Kalamazoo beauty....a 1964 Melody Maker in AMAZINLY AWESOME CONDITION!!!! This one is a closet queen. I have seen 5 yr old guitars at GC with more wear than this baby! All original except for the upgraded Pigtail aluminum bridge and the Curtis Novack p-90s...(original parts included) I think the previos owner might have changed a couple pots too? The neck is true, the action is low and the tone is AMAZING!!!! The neck is not a 60s slim...it has some beef to it. This guitar also comes with the original HSC and a modern HSC. Original frets...perfect condition! NO BREAKS OR REPAIRS! There was NO ROUTING done for the pickups to the guitar or the pickguard!!!! $1550 + shipping and PP fees....no trades brentrocks@aol.com Thanks for looking!
cmatthes Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 Get your Pat Travers on and go for what you know!
Brentrocks Posted August 19, 2011 Author Posted August 19, 2011 I don't see any P-90s.the way i understand it, they are a pickup made to retro-fit like the singles, but have the sound of a p-90
Brentrocks Posted August 21, 2011 Author Posted August 21, 2011 bump...looking for Hamer/Heritage trades
Brentrocks Posted August 24, 2011 Author Posted August 24, 2011 I picked this American Made Beauty up from a mom n pop shop but have decided to not keep it. I believe it is a 1999. This EVH is UNPLAYED! MINT! Not a scratch!!! OHSC, fret protector, owners manual, all included!!! Beautiful Cherryburst flame top....KILLER Birdseye neck!!! What else is there to say? $1500 + shipping and PP brentrocks@aol.com or 269-207-7328 Thanks for looking!
gregc Posted August 24, 2011 Posted August 24, 2011 Funny, I was playing a music man version yesterday... thinking about the diff's between that and the Peavey and the new EVH Fender is selling. you just gave me something to think about... btw, I didn't buy anyting yesterday. You all should be proud of me! It wasn't EZ~
Brentrocks Posted August 24, 2011 Author Posted August 24, 2011 Funny, I was playing a music man version yesterday... thinking about the diff's between that and the Peavey and the new EVH Fender is selling. you just gave me something to think about... btw, I didn't buy anyting yesterday. You all should be proud of me! It wasn't EZ~I can tell you this...you will not find a cleaner one than this. It's better than new!
cspot Posted August 24, 2011 Posted August 24, 2011 Funny, I was playing a music man version yesterday... thinking about the diff's between that and the Peavey and the new EVH Fender is selling. you just gave me something to think about... btw, I didn't buy anyting yesterday. You all should be proud of me! It wasn't EZ~ I can tell you this...you will not find a cleaner one than this. It's better than new! except for all those grass stains....
cynic Posted August 24, 2011 Posted August 24, 2011 It's better than new!Does that mean extra depreciation?
Brentrocks Posted August 25, 2011 Author Posted August 25, 2011 It's better than new!Does that mean extra depreciation?lol....no....nice thing about this one is that there is no shop wear
Brentrocks Posted August 25, 2011 Author Posted August 25, 2011 Ready to blow it out....make offers!!!!
Brentrocks Posted August 31, 2011 Author Posted August 31, 2011 Wolfgang...$1300 + shipp/PPMM..........$1400 + shipp/PPRock Bottom Price
Brentrocks Posted August 31, 2011 Author Posted August 31, 2011 2009 Heritage H 150...custom ordered by Wolfe guitars with Lollar Mini Hummbuckers!! Premium top, sweet burst....MINT!!! Awesome tone!!! MOP trap inlays, STINGER, rosewood board....weighs in at 10 lbs. $1600 + shipp/PP http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/ebmmq...20150%20eddies/ 1985 Heritage HFT 450 Custom. 1 off employee build from the early days of Heritage. This baby features a spruse top with flame maple rim and quilt maple back. Ebony board with split block inlays! Ivoroid binding, bound peghead, flamed peghead, 5 piece neck, Schaller tuners, signed label.....HSC included. Great loud sound!!! It has its share of bumps n dings but is still in great shape....Heritage acoustics are SUPER RARE!!! this is one of the RAREST OF THE RARE!!!!! $1000 + shipp/PP http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/ebmmq...0450/?start=all brentrocks@aol.com thanks for looking!
specialk Posted August 31, 2011 Posted August 31, 2011 HFT 450 is on hold pending pickup Thank Gawd! My wife would've killed me for getting this (but I think it would've been worth it)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.