Guitar Josh Posted June 3, 2013 Posted June 3, 2013 I'm looking to swap USA Daytona bodies with someone. Mine is Emerald Green with some nice grain figuring (so it's likely ash). I'm open to anything but natural and black. I'll gladly swap pics with interested parties. I realize this is a long shot, but I like the neck so I'd like to hang onto it with a different color. Thanks.
Bloozguy Posted June 3, 2013 Posted June 3, 2013 BTMN and I swapped T-51 bodies a few years ago. One of the joys of bolt-on necks...
Guitar Josh Posted June 3, 2013 Author Posted June 3, 2013 I missed out on that daphne blue daytona on eBay but thought it silly to buy a guitar just to swap a neck and resell it. You guys here would have known any way, you are so good...
LordsoftheJungle Posted June 3, 2013 Posted June 3, 2013 Yup, a cool powder blue Daytona w/ a maple neck just sold that would have been a perfect candidate for neck swap,,,
Guitar Josh Posted June 4, 2013 Author Posted June 4, 2013 Pics??? That's how we roll. I will gladly swap pics with anyone interested in a trade.
Toadroller Posted June 4, 2013 Posted June 4, 2013 Hey, I'll swap Daytona bodies with you! Couple of dings in it, but everyone wants the maroon Daytona: :lol: :lol:
Guitar Josh Posted June 4, 2013 Author Posted June 4, 2013 I'm relieved, but I think I'll weight for the next one
bubs_42 Posted June 4, 2013 Posted June 4, 2013 I second that, if the guitar sounds good but you don't like the color just get the color changed. Now lets see, who does that around here.....
aknapp Posted June 4, 2013 Posted June 4, 2013 I'm relieved, but I think I'll weight for the next one Very high-brow....I LIKE it!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.