Hamer Fan Club Message Center

2002 Black Hamer Standard Custom

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok Guys, I don't get email alerts when I get a PM like I do on my other forums. So, sorry for the Delay in response if you've PM'd me. I took the Truss Rod pics, It is just a lightweight Mahogany Body. I'm gonna try to copy and post some more pics on here and see if they come up for everyone. Here's the Truss Rod pics and hopefully the others I'll post below will come through now, I fixed the thread title now I know it's a HOG. Thanks for the Info!

You can choose to get HFC notifications in your Profile Settings. Go to the drop-down next to your user name at the top right of the screen, choose My Profile. From there, click the Edit My Profile button in upper right, then the Notification Options button from the menu at left. You'll see a wide variety of notification options.

The photos aren't showing up here for most of us because they seem to be hosted by MyLesPaul.com. Viewing photos on that site requires we have permission to do so. If you copy those photos over to a hosting site with the capability to allow public viewing (like Photobucket), we'll all be able to see them.

Some people are messaging me, saying that they still can't see the pics. I can see them and it seems that some other HFC members can as well. If you can't and your interested in possibly making an offer, let me know and I'll email you all the Pictures. Thanks Guys!

yeah, I don't know what's up with the pic situation either. If someone can tell me how to post them on here without a opening 3rd party account, let me know! Otherewise I'll just continue to text or email the pics to people. Thanks to everyone who's givin helpful information so far. I expect this Standard Custom to be off to a new owner by the end of weekend...So, Thanks for the Help!

Mine are .jpg files hosted on photobucket in the same way I've always done them here. Not sure why it's continuing to be a problem.

My comment (way up there somewhere) was specific only to those photos posted by the OP. I can see the photobucket-hosted photos posted by Cynic just fine. I think the only problem with any of this has to do with permissions from the MyLesPaul site.

The guitar is very nice, BTW!

What pickups are in this one? Are you going to post it for sale?

Here's a drawing I did using one of the photos as a reference. I think I captured the essence.

0da22329-eb1d-4b9f-894b-f0579f470120_zps

From this pic, I'm thinking Shlabotniks. Poe?

It even has the new walrus headstock ? Love dat !

PayPay is gonna be a Nightmare dealing with my Wife and Rob doesn't have an account, nor does he want to create an account. So, it's gonna have to be USPS Money order or a Guitar Trade. Plaintop R8's or really nice Strats & Tele's are what I like!

PayPay is gonna be a Nightmare dealing with my Wife and Rob doesn't have an account, nor does he want to create an account. So, it's gonna have to be USPS Money order or a Guitar Trade. Plaintop R8's or really nice Strats & Tele's are what I like!

Paypal offers protection and insurance for the transaction. A money order doesn't. I've had to 'hold-hands' with foreign buyers in setting-up new Paypal accounts for ebay transactions, its not rocket-science.

Pay Pal protects you protects him..............I as well had to assist a buyer from Canada with setting up a PP account so that I could pay him for a guitar he was selling. PP account setup is a easy thing to do in just a few minutes................. result he got paid and I got the guitar and everything went smooth. :)

That's why I've spent Years at building up my User Feedback on MyLesPaul and Ebay, with about 50k in Purchases and sales @ 100% positive feedback. Rob's a guy just like me, has a Wife, Two young Children, a Job and has started playing with a new Band. He doesn't even have the mental stamina, to sit through creating a PayPal account & linking cards or accounts up to it.

Honestly, I don't blame him. My Wife makes it an Absolute Pain in th A$$ to deal with PayPal as well, so I just got used to researching the Sellers that I buy from and then use Postal Money orders. They only cost the buyer like $2 for 1k Money orders & I've had zero problem in countless Transactions across all the Forums! So, it's gonna have to be USPS Money orders or Bank check that can be made out to Rob Brewer or myself. Chances are though, I'll have to end up taking a really Nice Custom Shop Fender or a Plaintop R8 or R7 in trade and just give Rob Cash from Me, which is fine as well.

Archived