Brentrocks Posted December 4, 2014 Posted December 4, 2014 I'm just not bonding with this 157....so here ya go! 2014 Heritage H 157 LE.....MINT Mahogany body, HOG top, HOG neck Muti ply binding on body pickguard and headstock Ebony pickguard bound and inlaid headstock Ebony board with Blocks Gold tone pros hardware Gold Grovers Seymour Duncan CS Staple pickup in neck, SD P-90 in bridge OHSC Chunky neck #9 of 40 $2250 + shipping and PP WHY PAY $3300 FOR A NEW ONE???? THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!
Montelovesco Posted December 4, 2014 Posted December 4, 2014 ...(stands for: I do not know what to say. What a beauty)
Ting Ho Dung Posted December 4, 2014 Posted December 4, 2014 That was fast. You selling the H110 too?
Brentrocks Posted December 4, 2014 Author Posted December 4, 2014 That was fast. You selling the H110 too?nope...that H110 is part of the reason this one is on the blockby the way.....$2250 is exactly what I paid and is below dealer cost
Jakeboy Posted December 5, 2014 Posted December 5, 2014 OMG....what a beautiful guitar...and I bet the staple rocks in the bridge.
memphis Posted December 6, 2014 Posted December 6, 2014 I usually don't have a thing for black guitars....but hot damn that thing is gorgeous!
memphis Posted December 6, 2014 Posted December 6, 2014 .....And, nothing goes better with a Hamer, than a Heritage!
ghamerinfrance Posted December 7, 2014 Posted December 7, 2014 ve seen the 15/40 on ebay for 4500....Good price and GLWSLove this model for old jazz souvenirs
django49 Posted December 11, 2014 Posted December 11, 2014 While I am NOT in need of any more guitars, I will say I am a fan of the "staple" pickups in another one that I do have. GLWTS.
crunchee Posted December 12, 2014 Posted December 12, 2014 Love that ebony pickguard and fretboard! GLWTS!
Brentrocks Posted December 13, 2014 Author Posted December 13, 2014 I have 3 more great guitars for sale.... 1. Peavey USA Vandenberg. Thin neck, 80s shredder. Original Kahler 2700 system. Stays in tune like a dream. Minor fret wear. Lots of honest play wear on the body, but not abused. The logo was damaged so I attempted to hand paint it back on...from 3 feet away it looks fine. No breaks or repairs. Non orig hard case. $500 + shipping and PP more pics here..... http://s3.photobucket.com/user/ebmmquilt/library/vandy?sort=3&page=1 2. 1997 Heritage H 150 Deluxe #166 of 250. Monster flame maple carved top. 1 piece HOG body with belly cut. Rosewood board with MOP traps. SD 59 pickups. CTS 500k pots. Schaller bridge and tailpiece, Grover tuners. Multi ply binding on body, bound matching headstock. This baby is in EX+ cond!!! 9.5 lbs. Medium C neck. No breaks or repairs...VERY RARE HERITAGE!!! $1500 + shipping and PP more pics here.... http://s3.photobucket.com/user/ebmmquilt/library/150%20DLX?sort=3&page=1 3. Ventura Jap 335 Copy. I installed DiMarzio 36th Ann Pickups! Comes with a DLX gig bag. This guitar is an absolute tone monster!!! This baby is in GREAT condition!! Plays like margarine!!! lol Medium neck carve. I would put this up against any USA Gibson for sound and playability!!!! Its a gem!!! EX condition!!! $450 + shipping and PP more pics here.... http://s3.photobucket.com/user/ebmmquilt/library/335?sort=3&page=1 THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!! NO TRADES PLEASE
JGale Posted December 13, 2014 Posted December 13, 2014 Those are the perfect pickups for that 335 copy.
yuominae Posted December 16, 2014 Posted December 16, 2014 Wow, you're selling the 150? Do you offer payment plan?
Detroitblues Posted December 17, 2014 Posted December 17, 2014 I have personally played the 157 LE, its got a nice weight to it, has a great feel to the neck (not a 60's Slim Taper D), and I love those pickups!
Brentrocks Posted December 18, 2014 Author Posted December 18, 2014 Vandenberg and Ventura SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.