Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I'm such a sucker for campy metal 🀘😝🀘

10 hours ago, bkrownd said:

I've listened to most of the new album and enjoyed it.Β  Lyrics are a tad campy, but it has good energy.Β Β 

It does have good energy and I want to like the album, but Ripper Ownens voice is annoying "to me"... but sounds much better in a live setting... I think this was a good performance and I'm very happy that they put this out to the public... I dig the set list and watching all the new V's in action is pretty cool...🀘

Edited by Dave Scepter
  • Like 2

Thanks for posting this :) his voice is getting a lot raspier than I remember it, they've got great energy.. I really like those two albums Priest put out with him

Hope to see them live sometime.. I saw priest a few years ago in Charlotte and that was a little disappointing

• Like 1

This was better than I was expecting. Β  Β  Β Pretty pro sounding. Β  Β  Β Just watched the prime documentary on classic albums and they did British Steel. Β  Β Very cool. Β  Always loved the sound of that album and they (priest and Tom Allom) discuss recording at Ringo’s house. Β  Β 

Edited by DaveL
  • Like 2