Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Here is Ian's announcement: https://judaspriest.com/news/fullstory.asp?id=ED89090B-D7DE-4871-AF05-DCD124A3F948 He is an owner of the company, just like Glenn Tipton, so he is not gone from Judas Priest. We just will not see him on stage anymore.
      • 1
      • Sad
  3. Today
  4. I had a Diablo at one time. Early 90’s, ‘93-‘94 I think…? I remember the neck on mine being pretty substantial. Everything else I’ve ever heard from here was that they were on the slim side. Mine was trans red with a non-reverse headstock. I threw a pair of Duncan Distortions in it and it absolutely killed. Only got rid of it because I was falling out of favor with Floyd’d guitars.
  5. Thanks, Good watch.. Just a little mouse pee always improves the tone... It's amazing how long employees have been there, and I am sad that Randy was, shown the door. My DC-2 is such a incredible amp, and I will never sell it..
  6. You buy the Friedman and I’ll boil that fucker myself
  7. Hell, I’ll meet you halfway and lunch is on me. 😉
  8. How'd it win him over? They paid him.
  9. I saw somewhere that the Tweed one was around $6500ish?
  10. VHT (no relation to the old VHT/Fryette company) has made their D-50 and D-20 model amps for several years now, which are supposedly their take on the Dumble 'recipe': D-Fifty - D SERIES - vhtamp D-Twenty - D SERIES - vhtamp Note that the D-20 gets confused more than once in the VHT amp description with the D-50, but the specs seem to indicate a smaller 6V6-powered amp.
  11. And the new Dumble is pointedly declining to post prices. Call us and sign an NDA, I suppose. Pay extra for ungooped(?) Meanwhile, Joe's new squeeze is half the price of his signature Fuch JB-ODS.....Which itself is more or less an "affordable" Dumble......And available only on his web site.
  12. Buy it @Saul Goodman, @Travis is aces to deal with!
  13. That is a very cool guitar…. What were the necks like 9n that era of Hamers? Thin shredders, I’d imagine?
  14. Yesterday
  15. Ciny Lou is all growd up 🤷‍♂️
  16. Dunno but I dug up some old texts and he had this to say about it- the Mighty Mite 1800/ VH 5150 Duncan mashup- 100% Fair Warning and 1984 record. Red and White, single conductor output leads, 53mm spacing. 🤷‍♂️
  17. I made sure my Cali Tweed is pre Gibson. It's only by days, but pre Gibson. The dealer I got it from has real disdain that they fired Randy. I'm going to call him tomorrow and see if he's seen this propaganda. Mouse piss! Indeed.
  18. Speaking of which... Dumble is back? Apparently they are going to start making clones of certain famous Dumble amps under the Dumble name? They better not think they are gonna get 30K an amp if it isn't made by the man himself.
  19. He will play them on one part of a tour, sell a few then go back and say nothing sounds the wall of Dumbles, the air moving... blah blah.
  20. …and cannot wait to see the finished product…
  21. Not to derail, but was EVH not using PAFs by the 4th album ( Shark with Super 58s excepted) ?
  22. Precursor of early metal? Often cited as such.
  23. I'd use the word "harbinger", you know, to sound all fancy 'n' shit.
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...