-
Posts
11,639 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
76
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by diablo175
-
Umm, this should be in the FS/FT/PSA section, shouldn't it?
-
I debated whether to share this little gem. Obviously, I decided it was relevant enough and too good not to share. As stated earlier, I missed out on the golden age of Jay’s hijinks. However, I bore witness to one pivotal bit of ER’s infamous, incendiary wit in his takedown of our erstwhile Studio Custom. Those who know/knew Joe, know full well how deserving he likely was of such an online beat down. I was privy to several other HFC dust ups involving Joe. And as entertaining as they all were, few if any, ended so conclusively and decisively as the one between Joe and Jay. But the real dividend that little skirmish paid out was in the form of certain videos being made available. Incriminating videos. Instructional videos. Cringe worthy videos. 🤣 IYKYK. I can neither confirm nor deny that Jay had a hand in the distribution of those videos. I will only say that they only became available after the epic Joe versus the Jay volcano. 🤣
-
Happy birthday, dood! Don't really know you as I came into the HFC a wee bit late ('09) to catch the reportedly epic exchanges and flamings. Beat that C-word like it owes you money. Jim
-
Proof all Klons sound the same.
diablo175 replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
That's why ya'll need to ditch the Klons and get yerself a Fart Pedal 2! 🤣 -
Money sent. Venmo asked for your phone last 4 digits but I sent it anyway. Hopefully ya got it!
-
Shipping tales - URGENT UPDATE!!!
diablo175 replied to santellavision's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I paid the most I've ever paid to ship the Virt to the buyer in Winnipeg CAN. $330 via UPS (his insistence). 😲 This didn't even have the total amount of insurance that could be had. Reverb wouldn't cover it for more than $2000 so I couldn't even use Reverb's discounted shipping. Turns out UPS set that limit but buyer OK-ed insuring for that amount. Needless to say, we were both more nervous than a long tailed cat in room full of rocking chairs. Luckily, it arrived perfectly intact (in fairness, I have managed to cultivate some very solid packing skills in my years as a guitar buying/selling whore. ) and in 3 days as was stated. Don't even like to think about what he paid in VATs and duties. Ended up being an additional $1600 CAN? Told him it woulda been cheaper to have me fly out and deliver in person. -
Random (Music and Guitar Related) Thoughts Thread
diablo175 replied to LucSulla's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Oh hell yeah, Frida would have been the go-to of the 2 of them. -
Random (Music and Guitar Related) Thoughts Thread
diablo175 replied to LucSulla's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Yeah, I admit it- if I could go back in time to bang any female musician, I'd go for both the chicks in ABBA. -
Random (Music and Guitar Related) Thoughts Thread
diablo175 replied to LucSulla's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
It's somewhat reassuring that after 31 years as a public school teacher, the best part of my work day is still the 20 minutes or so I spend playing guitar before heading off to inspire and enrich the ungrateful little sh*ts. 😆 -
Nice! 🤘 "...and a guitarist named Jim..." Good enough. 😆
- 49 replies
-
- 7
-
-
-
- hamer 50th
- chicago
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
- 49 replies
-
- 14
-
-
- hamer 50th
- chicago
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Don’t know about a live stream, but I do know it was recorded and CD will be made available in a week or so.
- 49 replies
-
- 8
-
-
-
- hamer 50th
- chicago
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Putting an APB out for a bassist who could help @BTMN @scottcald and myself out on stage w/ 4 songs. Without one, we're kinda dead in the water. Sabbath- Paranoid, Priest- Green Manalishi & Living after Midnight and Scorps-Rock You like a Hurricane. HELP!!!!!!
- 49 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- hamer 50th
- chicago
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
I was telling @BTMN that I'm good with RYLAH, Living after Midnight and Paranoid and can handle all the leads (other than harmony parts) but can share if you're jonesing some. I used to play Green Manalishi back in college and could probably re-learn it quick enough.
- 49 replies
-
- 2
-
-
-
- hamer 50th
- chicago
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
I'm in, too! To hell with my reunion. Airfare is booked! Let's rock! @BTMN- let's figure out our set! Anyone else want an old-head wielding a checkered Cali Custom to add some lame, 80's inspired shreddy parts?
- 49 replies
-
- 3
-
-
- hamer 50th
- chicago
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Random (Music and Guitar Related) Thoughts Thread
diablo175 replied to LucSulla's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
-
Random (Music and Guitar Related) Thoughts Thread
diablo175 replied to LucSulla's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Yup. -
Random (Music and Guitar Related) Thoughts Thread
diablo175 replied to LucSulla's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
-
All (straight) men, in some manner, at one point or another, pay to see tits.
-
Random (Music and Guitar Related) Thoughts Thread
diablo175 replied to LucSulla's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
B*tches always be wantin' to know how big my bank account be. B*tch, can't you see how many guitars I got? I flat broke. -
Love this song and even like the Quiet Riot version (which we cover in the band) Carlos' solo is good fun!
-
Random (Music and Guitar Related) Thoughts Thread
diablo175 replied to LucSulla's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Wish this was around (and known about) when I was dirt poor and hungry for affordable decent quality axes. -
Random (Music and Guitar Related) Thoughts Thread
diablo175 replied to LucSulla's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Ah, the missing link, er… person is Jedi? May the fourth be with you.