Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Ham Rex

Members
  • Posts

    726
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Ham Rex

  1. Black Bart is Awesome. "Luckeee" in your best Napoleon Dynamite voice!
  2. What a beautiful collection. $350 can't be touched today. Funny world isn't it?
  3. What was the price. Looks like Checking in the finish.
  4. I guess someone wanted your Chaparral right away. It's not listed on Reverb at their store.
  5. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I guess I was just hoping for the purchaser.
  6. That's a beautiful guitar. Love the fretboard and Yoga OM inlay. If you ever decide to part with it please reach out to me before posting. Thanks. H.R.
  7. Congrats that's a beautiful, rarer Hamer. How did it play for you at the gig? Was there plastic film on the electronics cover? I don't think it's a refinish. If you have a black light, it should glow green for Nitrocellulose Lacquer. The Pearl Finishes are hard to reproduce. I really like that guitar. Enjoy.
  8. I also don't agree. I love my Chaparrals a couple have Floyd Rose, a couple have Hamer Schaller one a sustain bridge. None have issues with tuning an neck even with FL A/C pumping on them. They're great guitars.
  9. My 5 string Chaparral Bass is that color. The flash brings out the green. I guess it's just faded.
  10. Some people aren't true Hamer Fans and have lost money on investments instead of playing their guitars.
  11. I was the person who was working on buying the guitar. I've since changed my mind no fault of Zorrow. Super nice person.
  12. That's a normal carve for these model Cruise Basses.
  13. Where can I find event info? That's a 2 hour drive, would be great to check it out.
  14. I thought I read someone was looking for this guitar. It's a sweet guitar... I think. https://reverb.com/item/92398325-hamer-special-1982-red-cherry
  15. Do you have any pictures of an original Scarab case? Thanks, H.R.
  16. I have one of those for my Scarab. I just checked and my Standard fits in it as well. Just wanted to add some info. I hope it helps. H.R. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/930779846043178
  17. Chris, These pictures are amazing. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and insight to our club, world and love of "Hamer"! Thanks! M
  18. I remember a large controversy about this guitar when PAF sold it to GC and GC listed it for $10,000 and someone returned it to the store. It's not a real 4 digit and if I remember correctly not painted by Hamer.
  19. I emailed him 2 days ago no response. It would really be nice to own a Crowned and Bound Sunburst. Someday... Someday...
  20. https://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/Hamer/Used-Hamer-Special-P90-Vintage-Sunburst-Solid-Body-Electric-Guitar $1399.99
  21. Well, I bought the strap because I wanted it for my Rick Nielsen Signature or Rick Nielsen Numbered Korina. Both are mint. The seller of my Standard Mohog suggested it was part of Rick Nielsen tribute set but any lie to sell a guitar as I don't see anything except a pick he put in the case. The Signature was imported from Japan and has the Japanese Stores warranty inspection pamphlet. It was on display and never played then stored for over 20 years. It has a mild flame but also some birds eye, and quilt. Very subtle and I love it. I'm thinking of trying the SD Frampton pickups in the Korina. Any thoughts or suggestions as for yeah or nay this idea is welcome. The strap is in great shape. Not perfect. Trimmed loose strings and need to treat the leather ends.
×
×
  • Create New...