Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Ham Rex

Members
  • Posts

    726
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Ham Rex

  1. I understand your thinking. I know I've been inspired by museums and was thinking having the Zandard 0004 on display would inspire people.
  2. May I ask why it is called a Zandard? Dot neck instead of Crowned and Bound? Does it apply just to 4 digits?
  3. Why isn't 0004 Hamer Standard going to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Hamer put Cheap Trick on the map. Cheap Trick put Hamer on the Map. I guess i didnt know Rick needed money this bad. First fires Bunny and hires his son. Now selling iconic items instead of donating to Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame so his fans and future fans could see his guitars, outfits and spirit. To open an account at Julien's to bid. They want a scan of a Govt ID. A Selfie A Biometric scan. They want 25-26% buyers fee, tax and shipping. Bidding $2750 brings it up to $3400 plus tax and shipping. I really love the Hamer Korina Cherry Futura the Key Fob. If anyone is feeling generous... I really like the key fob. https://www.juliensauctions.com/en/items/2297657/rick-nielsen-1999-hamer-futura-electric-guitar-cherry-red https://www.juliensauctions.com/en/items/2297557/rick-nielsen-arman-serra-custom-uncle-dick-key-fob It's an expensive Trick on Cheap Trick Fans. I want to bid on one of two guitars but I'm not giving them a selfie and Biometric scan.
  4. These are great amps. I purchased the SYN-2 Rackmount 2 modules and use a Carvin Tube 100 Stereo power amp. The Soldano SLO-2 module is amazing and the Steve Vai Signature. GLWTS.
  5. I'm still taking great care of it. I didn't resell it. I haven't sold a single Hamer I purchased. I gave a beautiful Early Korean 3 piece neck Californian to my niece. I replaced the tuners with Hamer Branded, the bridge with a Rio Grande BBQ and the neck with a SD 59, CTS pots. I had a luthier respray the Neck in Nitro because it was sanded. I wanted to put a Hamer Schaller on it but the luthier said the one on it was fine. Also a Spark 40. I wanted to be the uncle to her that I didn't have. She took up golf and rarely plays. The OBLs are amazing. I hope you're really not upset with me. We messaged to and fro and you seemed ok with letting it go.
  6. Bummer. They are awesome basses, especially the glue in necks.
  7. The 67 isn't defined by just the headstock. The body near the neck is totally different carve.
  8. It's odd it was posted for $5000 like the person who said Shishkov would build a new one or a used one would go for $5000-$5500 on the post about the 2007 Red Flame Maple Top Standard that sold for $7500.
  9. I don't see it on Reverb. Did it sell? Thanks, H Rx
  10. Zorrow is an awesome person. He's super considerate, funny, and has many gifts of talent. He assisted me in buying his guitar using payments like a couple other of my Favorite HFCers. You know who you are and thank you all for selling me one offs, rare and choice Hamers. I saw his Double SN 4 Digit and Stamped 84 Flying Vee on Sunday. What a beautiful looking and playing guitar. I wanted to start making payments but it going to someone special. What a heart to help someone try to reunite their sold guitar and get it back to the owner that loved it. I'm sure his Flying Vee will end up in the hands of BTMN who will cherish it as long as possible. Thank you, Zorrow! I love the Standard. Hope you changed the status on the posting to SOLD All the best to everyone who sold a piece of equipment that connected their heart and soul to sound waves. Keep looking and fill the hole. Best of luck to BTMN!!! Zorrow, you're awesome. Ham Rex Martin
  11. When a guitar in an ice cold van gets opened in a warm bar... it's checking!
  12. Any mention of the price? Thanks, H Rx
  13. If anyone has a Fleetwood they are thinking about selling, please reach out to me. Thanks.
  14. Rex Kwon Do, used as much as possible. Bow to your Sensei... That's right! Bow to Chris Matthes!!! And I mean that with the utmost respect. Chris always helps people with his knowledge and experience. Chris you've always helped me and the HFC. You are my Sensei. Thanks, Martin
  15. https://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/Hamer-Usa/Vintage-Vintage-1986-Hamer-Usa-Miller-Music-Red-Gold-Solid-Body-Electric-Guitar-122120949.gc?algoliaQueryID=5dddf06c0e6d219c63917c36f5d1e10f&algoliaIndexName=guitarcenter
  16. You nailed GC! I bought two of PAFs guitars from GC. The Mark YOUNGER-SMITH arrived in a Hamer Rectangle case with a Registration SN card. I reached out about getting the correct case, and they never replied. About two weeks later, I purchased the TLE Elite from the Book, Bound w Boomers and it arrived in a Shaped Case with MYS in Sharpie on the Case. In the end, luckily, I received the correct case for each guitar.
  17. It would have been nice if the seller offered it whole guitar or just the Neck and Body to the club. Anyway. I hope someone here got them.
  18. Does anyone have a USA Cali neck for sale?
  19. Where is the body for sale at please?
  20. If anyone ordered an extra or decides not to keep their new Zen Drive 2, please let me know. I missed the pre-order. Thanks, Ham Rex Martin
  21. That's a sweet guitar and has to be a heartache to sell.
×
×
  • Create New...