cornjulio Posted June 2, 2025 Posted June 2, 2025 Not mine, no affiliation, but it does look nice and original including the warranty card, maybe except for the case (black interior)? Also not entirely sure about the back of the neck/ headstock area but maybe the reflections in the photo are misleading and what do I know anyway... https://reverb.com/item/90214215-hamer-sunburst-1978-cherry-sunburst-video
cornjulio Posted June 3, 2025 Author Posted June 3, 2025 What I thought then. I've seen that a few times that people seem to think just because it says Hamer on it, it will be the original case form the 70s/80s. As far as I can tell, the ones with the red interior have a slightly different shape, less pronounced/ slimmer. They also came with blue plush?
cmatthes Posted June 3, 2025 Posted June 3, 2025 The blue plush was extremely limited. Not even a full year of production. And most likely a temporary stopgap when the red lining ran low/out at the case company.
Disturber Posted June 3, 2025 Posted June 3, 2025 Great looking Sunburst. Nice soundclip. It sounded great. LP killer for sure.
Dave Scepter Posted June 3, 2025 Posted June 3, 2025 1 hour ago, Disturber said: Great looking Sunburst. Nice soundclip. It sounded great. LP killer for sure. Agreed, great way to sell a guitar 👍
Cboss Posted June 4, 2025 Posted June 4, 2025 That was really great to listen to, and the guitar looks fantastic in the video; from the pictures I thought it was the ugliest USA burst ever, just the pictures happy to say
ZR Posted June 4, 2025 Posted June 4, 2025 Yes, very effective demonstration vid! I was surprised to hear Alanis Morisette being played about midway through, nice job.
BoogieMKIIA Posted June 4, 2025 Posted June 4, 2025 Someone get it and gig it. Is it possible to get something new like this? I suppose Shishkov, maybe others?
alextazy Posted June 9, 2025 Posted June 9, 2025 Hi guys, I live in Italy, one hour away from the shop, I can't afford it but i'd be happy to help if needed.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.