PS4 FTW Posted July 28, 2025 Posted July 28, 2025 No affiliation. This looks like a killer deal to me. Would be super tempted if I didn’t already have something being delivered tomorrow. https://reverb.com/item/91570319-hamer-artist-25th-anniversary-1998
stratacus Posted July 28, 2025 Posted July 28, 2025 Definitely appears to be a great deal. I see this is also available on TGP at a lower price.
BadgerDave Posted July 28, 2025 Posted July 28, 2025 I have Harmonic DesignZ-90s on two guitars. I imagine they would sound amazing on that Hamer.
Dave Scepter Posted July 28, 2025 Posted July 28, 2025 Great deal 👌.. someone should snag this bad boy up!
Jim85IROC Posted July 28, 2025 Posted July 28, 2025 How common (or uncommon) are the humbucker Artists? I usually only see p90 models.
Dave Scepter Posted July 28, 2025 Posted July 28, 2025 2 hours ago, Jim85IROC said: How common (or uncommon) are the humbucker Artists? I usually only see p90 models. Very common
Jim85IROC Posted July 28, 2025 Posted July 28, 2025 48 minutes ago, Dave Scepter said: Very common cool. I'll have to pay more attention moving forward.
Dave Scepter Posted July 28, 2025 Posted July 28, 2025 2 hours ago, Jim85IROC said: cool. I'll have to pay more attention moving forward. This one comes with the option of the original humbucker pickups.
Jim85IROC Posted July 28, 2025 Posted July 28, 2025 2 minutes ago, Dave Scepter said: This one comes with the option of the original humbucker pickups. yeah, I saw that. That's when I noticed that this was a factory Humbucker Artist. All I'd seen (paid attention to) previously were P90 Artists.
geoff_hartwell Posted July 28, 2025 Posted July 28, 2025 Just over a grand for that one with the orig case and pickups is a great deal!
Jakeboy Posted July 28, 2025 Posted July 28, 2025 A beautiful Artist and I am sure those Z90s just kill….
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.