Dave Scepter Posted August 29, 2025 Posted August 29, 2025 I was shopping for a cheap case for some of my project guitars when this showed up on my feed... not too shabby at $40 with FREE SHIPPING! "From Home Depot"
velorush Posted August 29, 2025 Posted August 29, 2025 I really clicked on this expecting diamond plate... 😆
Menehune Posted September 1, 2025 Posted September 1, 2025 Thanks Dave. A guitar that's been living in its equivalent of a nice tent (a gig bag) now has a proper house on the way.
Dave Scepter Posted September 1, 2025 Author Posted September 1, 2025 27 minutes ago, Menehune said: Thanks Dave. A guitar that's been living in its equivalent of a nice tent (a gig bag) now has a proper house on the way. Your welcome... I bought 3 myself 😃 Looks like they're sold out now~
hamerhead Posted September 4, 2025 Posted September 4, 2025 Better hurry - they're up to $51.14 now.....
Dave Scepter Posted September 4, 2025 Author Posted September 4, 2025 20 minutes ago, hamerhead said: Better hurry - they're up to $51.14 now..... It's a different size case~ the original case is sold out again.
JOE_CPWE Posted September 5, 2025 Posted September 5, 2025 That's a good deal. I just ordered one, and also free delivery? Good deal. There were three, then two, then I ordered now there's one available. I suspect these will continue to go in and out of stock...
hamerhead Posted September 8, 2025 Posted September 8, 2025 Got mine today. The Daytona, T51, Junior, Shishkov, and LP all fit, although a bit loose. The Guild Surfliner was about perfect. Quality is decent. I'd get another for that money. Definitely better than a bag.
Dave Scepter Posted September 9, 2025 Author Posted September 9, 2025 They are back in stock... Better get them while you can... They're definitely worth the price! 🎸
Menehune Posted September 10, 2025 Posted September 10, 2025 Picked up the case from my HD and brought it home. It's nice. Opened it up, and my Daytona leapt into it and started snoring. I later tried to coax the guitar out for a session, but it said "Nuh huh! I'm cozy-cozy." I'll try again tomorrow.
Dave Scepter Posted September 10, 2025 Author Posted September 10, 2025 4 hours ago, Menehune said: Picked up the case from my HD and brought it home. It's nice. Opened it up, and my Daytona leapt into it and started snoring. I later tried to coax the guitar out for a session, but it said "Nuh huh! I'm cozy-cozy." I'll try again tomorrow. You seriously can't beat it for the price👍... I actually prefer these Gator Lightweight Cases but they're "more than" 3 times the price 😳 https://share.google/LjGujl5nxKvpepGJj
hamerhead Posted September 10, 2025 Posted September 10, 2025 I used to like the Gator stuff - until the zipper breaks a year later (my experience on several items) and they won't stand behind it. Waaay too much money for a non-functional piece of gear with no manufacturer's support.
Menehune Posted September 11, 2025 Posted September 11, 2025 Shhh! Be vewy qwiet! She's schnoring as I schnap this pictuah! The case vinyl is good quality, and the stiching and other assembly is very good. Hardware is very good. The case keys even have plastic grip heads. If you need a case for you baby buy one of these Vevors. This case will not fit a Standard, nor will it cradle a Monaco or Studio snugly. If you have anything approaching a Strat or Tele style body type, it's a pretty good fit.
Dave Scepter Posted September 11, 2025 Author Posted September 11, 2025 33 minutes ago, Menehune said: Shhh! Be vewy qwiet! She's schnoring as I schnap this pictuah! The case vinyl is good quality, and the stiching and other assembly is very good. Hardware is very good. The case keys even have plastic grip heads. If you need a case for you baby buy one of these Vevors. This case will not fit a Standard, nor will it cradle a Monaco or Studio snugly. If you have anything approaching a Strat or Tele style body type, it's a pretty good fit.
Dave Scepter Posted September 11, 2025 Author Posted September 11, 2025 fits Strat types, Pointy Dinky's even with reverse headstocks
topekatj Posted September 12, 2025 Posted September 12, 2025 @Dave Scepter nice axes, is the blue flamer a Charvel? I’ve not seen that headstock shape previously.
Dave Scepter Posted September 12, 2025 Author Posted September 12, 2025 3 hours ago, topekatj said: @Dave Scepter nice axes, is the blue flamer a Charvel? I’ve not seen that headstock shape previously. It's a "Wayne" as in Wayne Charvel... he and his son Michael have been building his custom guitars since he sold the Charvel name... unfortunately his workshop and home were destroyed in the 2018 California "Paradise" wildfires... it's been a slow process, but they're trying to get up building again. https://share.google/I2ihh5UeMbyOokz6b
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.