PS4 FTW Posted September 23, 2025 Posted September 23, 2025 https://reverb.com/item/92249360-hamer-special-p90-yellow No affiliation (obviously.) Most of the Specials that I see come up for sale are from 92/93 with the thinner necks. This one looks to have a more substantial neck and is pretty lightweight as well. Not the absolute cheapest Special I’ve seen lately, but not too bad of a price IMO.
DaveL Posted September 24, 2025 Posted September 24, 2025 Fairly uncommon in that year… note nut replaced and Finish chips at sides of the nut… why is it that these jerkos can’t scribe the finish along the nut first?
Victor (Fret Friend) Posted September 25, 2025 Posted September 25, 2025 4 hours ago, DaveL said: ...why is it that these jerkos can’t scribe the finish along the nut first? Because they don't care!
lastchild Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 I bought this guitar.It is a very clean all original Hamer that I payed 1100.00 for.Very Happy .
Victor (Fret Friend) Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 3 minutes ago, lastchild said: I bought this guitar.It is a very clean all original Hamer that I payed 1100.00 for.Very Happy . Congrats! I was seriously considering buying it but bought something else instead...
bry4321 Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 1 hour ago, lastchild said: I bought this guitar.It is a very clean all original Hamer that I payed 1100.00 for.Very Happy . Congratulations!
Biz Prof Posted October 1, 2025 Posted October 1, 2025 On 9/29/2025 at 8:40 PM, lastchild said: I bought this guitar.It is a very clean all original Hamer that I payed 1100.00 for.Very Happy . Bravo! Great score!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.