BCR Greg Posted August 18, 2009 Author Posted August 18, 2009 http://www.bcrmusic.com/inventory.asp?category_key=9
velcro fly Posted August 18, 2009 Posted August 18, 2009 aw sheeeit....I was afraid of that Killer guitars and thanks for the link.
Brooks Posted August 18, 2009 Posted August 18, 2009 i have a mental picture of greg running around a truck stop parking lot w/ an armfull of guitars and a camera...
BCR Greg Posted August 18, 2009 Author Posted August 18, 2009 The business next door is all about big trucks. They let me take pics, then they use them for their stuff.
tbonesullivan Posted August 18, 2009 Posted August 18, 2009 hmmm... riding out there would be a nice motorcycle day trip... and I wouldn't be tempted to take any home with me! er... maybe
karmma1 Posted August 18, 2009 Posted August 18, 2009 absolutely love the white PRS SE! The one I have is nice and I'm thinking about getting another. You better grab it quick!Sexy little number=purchased. Plays like a gibby, sounds like a strat on steroids. Cool Nothing about this guitar says "cheap import" except the price, definite bang-fer-buck winnar.
marcnorth Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 50th Anniversary.Call me at the shop for more info. Download Firefox.I already had Firefox, the site works fine using it. Some cool stuff for sure. I love the looks of that P Bass.I'll call you when I get some free time, This basement I'm finishing is kicking my ass and I'm having to work from 10AM to 8PM every day.
bubs_42 Posted September 7, 2009 Posted September 7, 2009 Really if you going to have a 12 string it should be a Duotone or a Miller Highlife....
velorush Posted September 7, 2009 Posted September 7, 2009 The original BC Rich designs like this were always different, but to me it seemed like the reasons were artistic rather than just trying to be different. Beautiful lines (and a nice shot, Greg)!
Krank Posted September 9, 2009 Posted September 9, 2009 What's the second guitar in your first post? Not listed on your site. Yellow, bigsby-style trem, kinda weird body.
BCR Greg Posted September 9, 2009 Author Posted September 9, 2009 That was a 1966 Mosrite Joe Maphis. It found a home.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.