Nuclear Wessel Posted March 12, 2005 Posted March 12, 2005 And you can Buy it Now! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...7307417186&rd=1 I believe the seller when he says it's a terrible sacrifice to part with it. One this rare and in this good of shape doesn't come along often.
Cary Posted March 12, 2005 Posted March 12, 2005 Just for the record, I am shark76, and I bid $3,499. This is MINE!!!!
Cary Posted March 12, 2005 Posted March 12, 2005 Okay, I just went back and double-checked, and my bid MIGHT be a little lower than $3,499. BUT, I feel pretty confidant that NO ONE ELSE here is going to get this guitar!BRING IT OOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
RichF Posted March 12, 2005 Posted March 12, 2005 This is totally off topic, but Cary I love your avatar.Sherilyn Fenn is heavenly.Good luck with the auction (had to get a little Hamer content in there).
cmatthes Posted March 12, 2005 Posted March 12, 2005 I think Cary is heavenly. He'll be positively dreamy with that SS-1!
Cary Posted March 12, 2005 Posted March 12, 2005 RichF: Nicely done...I wondered if anyone would recognize her. She's still one of my top babes of all time.Chris: Right back at "you"..
Cary Posted March 12, 2005 Posted March 12, 2005 Update: DAMN YOU, DICKSEACUP, DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!I'm off to see if I can find some change between the sofa cushions, but I'll be back!!!!!
doody Posted March 12, 2005 Posted March 12, 2005 An if you hit the $3500 BIN the seller will split shipping. What a steal.
serial Posted March 12, 2005 Posted March 12, 2005 I tossed a bid on there, but it's way low (under $500) for what the seller's expectations probably are. Don't know that I'd drop $3k on this one, but some die hard Steve Stevens fan might.
paults Posted March 12, 2005 Posted March 12, 2005 I'd rather buy a pink one, and have the other two colors added to it : )
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.