mikewarne Posted December 14, 2012 Posted December 14, 2012 Hi. I have been told i have a Californian Elite. The serial number is 923166. It appears to be in perfect condition. i was told it was barely played. It has some tools with it and a hard case. I'm not sure how to explain the colour, it's mostly black but it has a bunch of other colours within its blackness depending on how the light hits it. I want to sell it. I found other guitars like it on here selling for $1300. I'm in Toronto but i can ship it. Send me a message and i will get you some more info and pictures. thanks
Brentrocks Posted December 14, 2012 Posted December 14, 2012 ill take it....pending picsyou can email pics to brentrocks@aol.comthanks!!!
diablo175 Posted December 14, 2012 Posted December 14, 2012 If it's not a reverse head stock, I'll pass.
Rodan Posted December 14, 2012 Posted December 14, 2012 If it's not a reverse head stock, I'll pass. Gotta draw the line somewheres.
diablo175 Posted December 14, 2012 Posted December 14, 2012 It's not too difficult at this point. With 4 Calis having arrived or in the process of arriving, that line is pretty much drawn for me. Trust me, there are at least 3 other Hamers out there right now that I would snag up in a heartbeat but cannot. Choices have been made and we gotta live by those choices. So far, no regrets- If it's not a reverse head stock, I'll pass. Gotta draw the line somewheres.
ptm1diver Posted December 14, 2012 Posted December 14, 2012 If its not already sold, please send some photos.ptm1diver@verizon.net
JustKid Posted December 14, 2012 Posted December 14, 2012 ill take it....pending pics you can email pics to brentrocks@aol.com thanks!!! Wow. You are fast. Took only 9 min . I'm wondering if he is also askin for Money Order only
Brentrocks Posted December 14, 2012 Posted December 14, 2012 ill take it....pending pics you can email pics to brentrocks@aol.com thanks!!! Wow. You are fast. Took only 9 min . I'm wondering if he is also askin for Money Order only I havent heard back yet....hopefuly he has a pay pal account
Rodan Posted December 15, 2012 Posted December 15, 2012 It's not too difficult at this point. With 4 Calis having arrived or in the process of arriving, that line is pretty much drawn for me. Trust me, there are at least 3 other Hamers out there right now that I would snag up in a heartbeat but cannot. Choices have been made and we gotta live by those choices. So far, no regrets- If it's not a reverse head stock, I'll pass. Gotta draw the line somewheres. I'm sure you've noticed that a lot of us are living vicariously through your adventures in GAS.
Brentrocks Posted December 15, 2012 Posted December 15, 2012 the seller just sent me some pics...i'm just waiting for a responce to seal the deal, price, shipping, etc....
cynic Posted December 15, 2012 Posted December 15, 2012 How can it even be for sale here without a price?
Rebeka Posted December 15, 2012 Posted December 15, 2012 Wow, makes me wish I was awake at that hour. Great looking guitar.
diablo175 Posted December 15, 2012 Posted December 15, 2012 Meh. Standard head stock. It's okay, I guess... Dibs if you sell it.
veatch Posted December 15, 2012 Posted December 15, 2012 Love the iridescent finish. Had a Deluxe with that finish - never should have sold it...
bambino68 Posted December 16, 2012 Posted December 16, 2012 Ill let you know what it plays like when I'm there Tuesday.
Brentrocks Posted December 16, 2012 Posted December 16, 2012 Ill let you know what it plays like when I'm there Tuesday.go ahead....if you wanna jump in front of me eventhough i was first in line...i could care less
JustKid Posted December 16, 2012 Posted December 16, 2012 Somehow recent Cali offers are somewhat strange. One tried to sell sculled with rather strange moves, another one just learn that he had Cali ( Dang! and I thought it's a Fender! ).Can seller touchbase with the board if it's sold and if YES, then who is the lucky bastard?
JustKid Posted December 16, 2012 Posted December 16, 2012 Yeah, but you'll just flip it.<ducking>Not much room for the flip...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.