Drastion Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 Looks in good shape and not a bad price. http://www.musicgoroundboston.com/detail.aspx?id=1382459
tomteriffic Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 Oooh, that's that nice "more blue than green". I do not need another Eclipse 12. I do NOT need another Eclipse 12. No, really, I DO NOT need another Eclipse 12.....
Ting Ho Dung Posted May 10, 2013 Posted May 10, 2013 Is the Eclipse the only model with 12 strings? Barring the bass models. Odd if that's so. Also, every one I've seen has been green. What's up with that?
cynic Posted May 10, 2013 Posted May 10, 2013 Eclipse, Chaparral, Californian, Phantom, Prototype, Duotone, Newport, Subtone, weird Glen Campbell thing, MGD, and probably others?
Nathan of Brainfertilizer Fame Posted May 10, 2013 Posted May 10, 2013 I have a 12-string chap. It seems weird to have a 12-string shredder, but it really is one.
cmatthes Posted May 10, 2013 Posted May 10, 2013 Double Cali.StandardSpecialOf course, most of those other models were custom orders or one-offs.That Flip-Flop Blue/Green is my favorite of all the Eclipse XII finishes. I traded my Black one for one of those, and would probably still have it, but a really great Newport 12 ended up coming my way, so that one moved to Europe.
crunchee Posted May 14, 2013 Posted May 14, 2013 I'd be partial to a trans cherry, or a vintage orange (if they made 'em in that color) one, I like to see the wood grain. Trans cherry ones don't come up for sale often, and they seem to go quickly when they do.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.