gtone Posted February 15, 2016 Posted February 15, 2016 Can't believe this is still here. S'lotta guitar for the money kids, especially in Korina! Man, if you took trades, I'd seriously consider swapping my '68 SG Junior for this. Why? 1) Korina wood, 2) thick neck, 3) dog-ear P90 (sound meatier than soapbars).
chromium Posted February 15, 2016 Author Posted February 15, 2016 2 hours ago, gtone said: Can't believe this is still here. S'lotta guitar for the money kids, especially in Korina! Man, if you took trades, I'd seriously consider swapping my '68 SG Junior for this. Why? 1) Korina wood, 2) thick neck, 3) dog-ear P90 (sound meatier than soapbars). Wish I could- bet that would be a fun guitar. I used to have a later model SG, and still sometimes think about getting one that is p90 equipped. As it stands, though, I'm just looking to recover a bit from the BCR Jr and GT purchases.
chromium Posted February 18, 2016 Author Posted February 18, 2016 Ok now you all are just torturing me by delaying the inevitable... you know you need one of these! Yes - you!! Seriously, though. Still available, and willing to talk...
chromium Posted February 20, 2016 Author Posted February 20, 2016 New family shot while I still have it
chromium Posted February 28, 2016 Author Posted February 28, 2016 Bump! Still available. I'm in this 1400 shipped, but I would be willing to do 1350 + shipping on it.
chromium Posted March 11, 2016 Author Posted March 11, 2016 Bump. Hows about 1300 plus shipping anywhere in the world?
django49 Posted March 11, 2016 Posted March 11, 2016 When I am playing a Junior (either the Hamer or the Huber) it is the best guitar in the world When I pick up a "Special" (again, either the Hamer or the Huber) IT is the best guitar in the world. Then if I pick up the Krautster, IT is the best guitar in the world. All of them are "simple" guitars. All I can conclude is that each if them is better than each of the others. Well, I can also conclude that anyone that does NOT experience a Junior is missing something important. This should have been sold long ago!
chromium Posted April 18, 2016 Author Posted April 18, 2016 51 minutes ago, 0054 said: This guitar should be outta Chromiums house already!!!! Thanks for the bump! Think I'm keeping this one for now, though. Sold some other stuff and killed the Reverb and Ebays ads last week. Hard to give up the nice chunky neck on this one
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.