Never2Late Posted March 24, 2016 Posted March 24, 2016 I need to borrow, for measurement purposes, a Genuine Sustainblock from someone. I'll pay for all shipping costs both ways, it will be in VERY good hands and will be returned in the same condition I receive it.
HAMERMAN Posted March 24, 2016 Posted March 24, 2016 Check with Stonge - he may already have all of the measurements (or know who does).
bruce919 Posted March 24, 2016 Posted March 24, 2016 pm me your email. I can send you drawings & cad data if needed on the sustain block
Caddie Posted March 25, 2016 Posted March 25, 2016 Buy one from Guitar Center then take it back if you don't like it. Women do it all the time, buy a nice expensive dress or outfit wear it for one occasion, then take it back for a full refund. Just don't let some drunk ass (possibly your wife or one her friends) puke all over the guitar or dress. Cheers! caddie
cmatthes Posted March 25, 2016 Posted March 25, 2016 2 hours ago, Caddie said: Buy one from Guitar Center then take it back if you don't like it. Women do it all the time, buy a nice expensive dress or outfit wear it for one occasion, then take it back for a full refund. Just don't let some drunk ass (possibly your wife or one her friends) puke all over the guitar or dress. Cheers! caddie ?!?!?!?!?
Caddie Posted March 25, 2016 Posted March 25, 2016 15 hours ago, cmatthes said: ?!?!?!?!? 1 hour ago, hamerhead said: Combining meds again, Noonan? What? What? What? What did I do to earn such angst? Its not like I posted pictures of your wife, naked. Although if your wife happened to be a supermodel, unlikely based on what I have seen of our HFC family, fully clothed. Posting pics of our HFC brothers could be considered a NSFW. btw Mr. Head, combining meds is not neseccarily a bad thing (except for spelling prblems).
tommy p Posted March 25, 2016 Posted March 25, 2016 10 minutes ago, Caddie said: What? What? What? What did I do to earn such angst? Its not like I posted pictures of your wife, naked. Although if your wife happened to be a supermodel, unlikely based on what I have seen of our HFC family, fully clothed. Posting those pics could be considered a NSFW. btw Mr. Head, combining meds is not neseccarily a bad thing (except for spelling prblems). I think it's the idea that you can waltz into GC and pick up a sustain block bridge that earned you those comments!
Caddie Posted March 25, 2016 Posted March 25, 2016 I can't waltz. I could square dance into GC. Go ahead, picture that. Then try, just try, i dare ya to un-see it.
hamerhead Posted March 25, 2016 Posted March 25, 2016 Only if you're naked. And I have no problem with combining meds. But that seven-legged orange kangaroo is giving you the stink eye.
cmatthes Posted March 25, 2016 Posted March 25, 2016 Stop exaggerating Tim. the Orange Kangaroo only has 6 legs...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.