Camstone Posted January 25, 2020 Posted January 25, 2020 Sold Pending Payment! For Sale: 1997 Hamer Mirage 2 Maple Top, Cherry Sunburst. OHSC. Nice flame, cool sunburst color with almost rosey hue to it. Trem stays in tune well. 25.5" scale, factory locking tuners. Remarkably clean for it's age. No chips dings or flaws through the finish. Maybe 9 out of 10? PM me here or email greenmanstone at gmail $900 shipped Paypal Gift.
Travis Posted January 25, 2020 Posted January 25, 2020 Someone jump on this. Mirages are killer guitars and I would’ve had this in my possession already if a couple things on my end had gone differently the past week That being said, whoever does end up getting this, I call dibs... 😜 GLWTS
rugby1970 Posted January 26, 2020 Posted January 26, 2020 Und ze frrrrets? Vat iz ze condition of ze frrrrets?
BubbaVO Posted January 26, 2020 Posted January 26, 2020 Mirages are cool. Nice top on this one. GLWTS.
MCChris Posted January 26, 2020 Posted January 26, 2020 I owned this guitar for a lot of years. Can't say I've ever seen another one in this particular finish. The buyer will not be disappointed, with the guitar or the seller!
spanky Posted January 26, 2020 Posted January 26, 2020 I like the stone Raven in the backdrop in the first pic. Also like the guitar, it's a great deal for what you get and they don't come up often. I'd like to know what the trem is as well.
bigolsparky Posted January 26, 2020 Posted January 26, 2020 The trem is an obsolete Gotoh. It was discussed in the prior sale. I thought I had seen that one before. FWIW, John Mann makes a trem replacement that fits the Mirage.
Camstone Posted January 26, 2020 Author Posted January 26, 2020 Sorry for being offline, I had a gig last night and got in late. Guitar is sold pending payment. Thanks for playing.
Travis Posted January 26, 2020 Posted January 26, 2020 Knew this wouldn’t last long. Congrats to the buyer.
Toadroller Posted January 26, 2020 Posted January 26, 2020 Because I don't need another guitar and already have a koa Mirage and I like the 25.5 scale double cuts and that top was too much to resist and gin martini and what the heck, why not?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.