Dave Scepter Posted June 22, 2025 Posted June 22, 2025 Hey, anybody have an account or participate on this site? StringTree | Premier High-End Musical Instrument Auctions https://share.google/jeoLVmcgmLSEBLcR6
BTMN Posted June 22, 2025 Posted June 22, 2025 Ooh there’s a couple good ones on there. Good luck. Start an account. 😎👍
soli'd Posted June 22, 2025 Posted June 22, 2025 I signed up a while back but haven't placed any bids or sold anything yet. They generally have some nice things for auction, a lot of vintage stuff and I believe the buyer's premium is only 5%.
Ham Rex Posted June 22, 2025 Posted June 22, 2025 I bid on a Hamer "Sportomatic". Won the auction and the guitar arrived well packed and in great shape. There is a 5% fee on top of the auction price. Shipping was free on the auction but some require a shipping fee. I hope you get a good deal and good luck.
WorstBandName Posted June 23, 2025 Posted June 23, 2025 I see that Vector is back up there. The owner was trying to sell in the Hamer Facebook groups for a while as well, for a bit over market, I believe. Regardless, it's a nice-looking one for sure!
HamerCustomEr Posted June 23, 2025 Posted June 23, 2025 7 hours ago, Ham Rex said: I bid on a Hamer "Sportomatic". Won the auction and the guitar arrived well packed and in great shape. There is a 5% fee on top of the auction price. Shipping was free on the auction but some require a shipping fee. I hope you get a good deal and good luck. Pics, please! Be a good sport.. o-matic. (Sorry, couldn't resist.)
Ham Rex Posted June 23, 2025 Posted June 23, 2025 These are from the auction and represent the guitar perfectly.
kurtsstuff Posted June 23, 2025 Posted June 23, 2025 2 hours ago, Ham Rex said: Headstock. Ya Bastid!! hehe
Tortious Posted June 29, 2025 Posted June 29, 2025 On 6/22/2025 at 9:49 PM, WorstBandName said: I see that Vector is back up there. The owner was trying to sell in the Hamer Facebook groups for a while as well, for a bit over market, I believe. Regardless, it's a nice-looking one for sure! Ended again today at $2595 + 200 shipping, did not meet reserve. Maybe they need a 'buy it now' button (if there is one, I missed it).
WorstBandName Posted June 29, 2025 Posted June 29, 2025 2 hours ago, Tortious said: Ended again today at $2595 + 200 shipping, did not meet reserve. Maybe they need a 'buy it now' button (if there is one, I missed it). Seems like the auction went for even less than last time. I think the reserve is $5000+ as he was trying to sell this one for like $6000-6500 or more previously, if I recall correctly.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.