BadgerDave Posted September 13 Posted September 13 (edited) This one is pretty special. 2004 Artist Custom with upgrades: ebony board, bound and pearl inlaid headstock and Victory inlays. Near mint condition. No Hameritis or really any visible wear at all. I haven't seen another in this finish, which looks teal blue to blue/green depending on the lighting. Intense quilt maple top. Photos are in no way enhanced. - just taken with my iPhone, good lighting and no filters or retouching. Weight is 7 lbs. 13 oz. $2,750 plus $100 shipping U.S. only. Add 3% for PP (or $0 for F&F or Zelle). Happy to meet and waive shipping in the westen Chicago suburbs/Rockford/Madison WI area. Edited September 14 by BadgerDave 17 Quote
Feynman Posted September 13 Posted September 13 I'm not sure 'pretty special' quite covers it. Stunning. 6 1 Quote
bambino68 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Wow!!!! stunning isn’t the correct adjective to describe this!!! 4 1 Quote
Dr. Bear Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Bambino spoke for me as well. I mean, yikes! 2 Quote
a.bandini Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Will purchase if still available. PM incoming. 7 Quote
P Franco Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Man, I was drooling at this one - that color is fantastic! I had to take a look at mine (albeit Crown fret markers) with a quilt top. Now I don’t feel as bad having missed the one posted. 1 Quote
Feynman Posted September 14 Posted September 14 3 hours ago, a.bandini said: Will purchase if still available. PM incoming. Well done. 4 Quote
cmatthes Posted September 14 Posted September 14 That is amazing - truly. Thank dog I’ve got an unreasonable aversion to 1st fret markers that aren’t straight LPC style blocks or I’d legitimately e losing sleep over this one!! 1 Quote
ArnieZ Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Wow!! Glad it's gone before I had a chance to consider arniez 2 Quote
a.bandini Posted September 16 Posted September 16 I hadn't known I wanted this guitar and wasn't aware it existed, but when I saw this ad earlier this week I decided to act quickly. The guitar arrived safely this evening and is in brand new condition. Dave called it "special." It sure is, and is equally beautiful. Immaculate is also an apt description, and Dave's handling of the entire process sets the standard for prompt professionalism. New strings, no fingerprints, nothing other than a perfect (ok, special) guitar. It arrived this evening packed beautifully in a box-within-a box, cushioned to withstand the most careless baggage handler at any airport or on any truck, or any rainstorm between here and there. If you are wondering whether his other descriptions are accurate, stop. Everything with this guitar is "as described," including the first fret inlay, which doesn't bother me a bit - sorry Chris. I couldn't be more pleased with every aspect of this transaction or with the guitar. Thanks Dave. Best, Bill 9 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.