Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

This one is pretty special.

2004 Artist Custom with upgrades: ebony board, bound and pearl inlaid headstock and Victory inlays.

Near mint condition.  No Hameritis or really any visible wear at all.  

I haven't seen another in this finish, which looks teal blue to blue/green depending on the lighting. Intense quilt maple top.  Photos are in no way enhanced. - just taken with my iPhone, good lighting and no filters or retouching.

Weight is 7 lbs. 13 oz. 

$2,750 plus $100 shipping U.S. only. Add 3% for PP (or $0 for F&F or Zelle).  Happy to meet and waive shipping in the westen Chicago suburbs/Rockford/Madison WI area.

IMG_7377 Medium.jpeg

IMG_7363 Medium.jpeg

IMG_7369 Medium.jpeg

IMG_7362 Medium.jpeg

IMG_7375 Medium.jpeg

IMG_7338 Medium.jpeg

IMG_7339 Medium.jpeg

IMG_7386 Medium.jpeg

IMG_7389 Medium.jpeg

Edited by BadgerDave
  • Like 17
Posted

Wow!!!! 
stunning isn’t the correct adjective to describe this!!!

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Posted

IMG_7342 Medium.jpeg

IMG_7349 Medium.jpeg

IMG_7364 Medium.jpeg

IMG_7381 Medium.jpeg

IMG_7383 Medium.jpeg

  • Like 9
Posted

Bambino spoke for me as well. I mean, yikes!

  • Thanks 2
  • BadgerDave changed the title to SALE PENDING 2004 Artist Custom, Teal blue/green,ebony and Victory inlays
Posted

Man, I was drooling at this one - that color is fantastic!  I had to take a look at mine (albeit Crown fret markers) with a quilt top. Now I don’t feel as bad having missed the one posted.

  • Like 1
Posted

That is amazing - truly.

 

Thank dog I’ve got an unreasonable aversion to 1st fret markers that aren’t straight LPC style blocks or I’d legitimately e losing sleep over this one!!

  • Like 1
  • BadgerDave changed the title to SOLD 2004 Artist Custom, Teal blue/green,ebony and Victory inlays
Posted

I hadn't known I wanted this guitar and wasn't aware it existed, but when I saw this ad earlier this week I decided to act quickly.  

 

The guitar arrived safely this evening and is in brand new condition.   Dave called it "special."  It sure is, and is equally beautiful.  Immaculate is also an apt description, and Dave's handling of the entire process sets the standard for prompt professionalism.  New strings, no fingerprints, nothing other than a perfect (ok, special) guitar.  It arrived this evening packed beautifully in a box-within-a box, cushioned to withstand the most careless baggage handler at any airport or on any truck, or any rainstorm between here and there.  

 

If you are wondering whether his other descriptions are accurate, stop.  Everything with this guitar is "as described," including the first fret inlay, which doesn't bother me a bit - sorry Chris.  I couldn't be more pleased with every aspect of this transaction or with the guitar.  

 

Thanks Dave.  

Best, 

Bill 

 

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...