Submariner85 Posted Friday at 08:39 PM Posted Friday at 08:39 PM I had 2 good tickets for KK’s Priest and Wasp at the Florida Theater. I just realized today that the concert was last night. Kind of bummed. 4 3 Quote
cmatthes Posted Friday at 09:05 PM Posted Friday at 09:05 PM Aw man…I’ve totally done similar things. Ive hear that KK and Ripper are REALLY good out there… 2 Quote
RobB Posted Friday at 09:13 PM Posted Friday at 09:13 PM 6 minutes ago, cmatthes said: Ive hear that KK and Ripper are REALLY good out there… Roolz. Saw them with Accept last year. The Priest catalog stuff was epic, the new material is excellent! 1 Quote
Saul Goodman Posted Friday at 09:35 PM Posted Friday at 09:35 PM 3 minutes ago, Dave Scepter said: Wow! I resemble that remark 1 Quote
hamerhead Posted Friday at 10:05 PM Posted Friday at 10:05 PM 58 minutes ago, cmatthes said: Ive hear that KK and Ripper are REALLY good out there… ...as he twists the knife ever slower.... 1 4 Quote
Submariner85 Posted Friday at 10:34 PM Author Posted Friday at 10:34 PM 1 hour ago, cmatthes said: Aw man…I’ve totally done similar things. Ive hear that KK and Ripper are REALLY good out there… I saw some videos from it. They sound really good. Dammit. 1 1 Quote
Steve Haynie Posted Saturday at 12:50 AM Posted Saturday at 12:50 AM My fear is to miss a show because of forgetfulness. A friend did that once. The closest W.A.S.P. and KK's Priest show is five hours away-- tonight! A friend had a ticket, then sold it because she cannot go. When KK's Priest came around a couple of years ago the show felt like a Judas Priest show. It was worth seeing, especially if you have any doubts. 2 Quote
Hackubus Posted Saturday at 01:24 PM Posted Saturday at 01:24 PM My BiL had nothing but great things to say about KK's Priest show. 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.