Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Custom Order Arrival * Store Stock Standard!

Thanks for the interest.

Murkat-To me, chambered guitars are more articulate. Better string/note definition.

DB/Nick-If we didn't need fundage *now*...

Scubarket-PM replied.

Update:

Sold pending payment. Thanks again.

I have the greener "twin" to that one (tops are split from the same billet). I've played the two side by side, and the new owner is getting a killer Standard.

Thanks also - I was looking for stuff to sell to liberate that one!

envyburstvint1.jpg2e6a_1.JPG

Thanks for the interest.

Murkat-To me, chambered guitars are more articulate. Better string/note definition.

DB/Nick-If we didn't need fundage *now*...

Scubarket-PM replied.

Update:

Sold pending payment. Thanks again.

$$ on the way. Now if i can only get Mr. Jol to make me a dive flag standard ... :P Man that would be so freakin cool!

Its great to see something else besides Gulftsream jets, Corvettes and Harleys kick ass as and American made product.

WOW!! That green is freakin awesome too. Let me know if you ever want to let her go. That would be cool to have the set.

I have the greener "twin" to that one (tops are split from the same billet). I've played the two side by side, and the new owner is getting a killer Standard.

Thanks also - I was looking for stuff to sell to liberate that one!

envyburstvint1.jpg2e6a_1.JPG

Thats really cool, you can see the same "waves" in the two guitars when you compare them side by side like that.

So, did it sell? I don't see it on Ebay anymore.

I see that it did not. That's a stellar top.

Yep she's mine. She replacing a 2005 custom shop Black Beauty Les Paul that collects dust at my house. If anyones interested in the LP she goes for $2200.00

I'll post pictures later.

Thanks

So, did it sell? I don't see it on Ebay anymore.

I see that it did not. That's a stellar top.

Yep she's mine. She replacing a 2005 custom shop Black Beauty Les Paul that collects dust at my house. If anyones interested in the LP she goes for $2200.00

I'll post pictures later.

Thanks

(Paging Serial...)

Well, congrats to ya, and to eduave...As long as we keep buying them, he will keep selling them to us.. :P

Just opened the box.. DANG!!!! It looks better than the brand new one I bought a few months back.

Thanks Dave! I will definetly buy from you again. Im usually afraid to buy stuff like this online without checking it out in person.

The guitar was better than I expected! :P Awesome 3D

This ones a keeper! :D

Well, congrats to ya, and to eduave...As long as we keep buying them, he will keep selling them to us.. :P

Just opened the box.. DANG!!!! It looks better than the brand new one I bought a few months back.

Thanks Dave! I will definetly buy from you again. Im usually afraid to buy stuff like this online without checking it out in person.

Cool. Those 2 are my favorite Standard tops to come through the joint. Sincere thanks for the biz!

Cool. Those 2 are my favorite Standard tops to come through the joint. Sincere thanks for the biz!

No shit.

Archived