Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

**Sold** FS--'04 Monaco


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sold! Waiting for payment.

Well, I have learned by trial and error that I need a Floyded Guit(and some cash for car repairs).

FS--'04 Monaco in Tobacco Burst. Basically unplayed.

Only issue that I can find is a dimple in the finish near the bottom of the Bigsby(Look at last photo).

Thanks, Ted from just NW of Chi Town

PS--And Yes, I haven't "edited" out the best part(Maybe-LOL!!!) of the pictures!!!

Now on eBay, but if anyone is interested I've reserved the right to end the auction early. I would definitely rather deal with a fellow HFCer. Here is the link to the auction:

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2127.jpg

Posted

Thank God he didn't forget the Pron this time...LOL. Good Luck Mitch I see you with one of these or an Artist. They maybe more tuned to your ears.

Posted

Beautiful guitar and Ted is aces to deal with.

Obviously, he has great taste in his porn selection. I can still remember sneaking in my brother's room to check out his Penthouse mags...ah, those were the days! :lol:

Posted

The spruce top is really nice. No cellulite visible! :lol:

Posted

Early evening Bump!

Posted

Anyone want to make a Deal?

Posted

what are the pickups?

Stock SD Customs!

Posted

Been a few days Bump!!!

Posted

Price Reduction Bump.

Posted

A lazy Saturday afternoon Bump.

Posted

A friendly Penthouse bump. :rolleyes:

Posted

A listing mistake bump!

She is an '04. Mixed up with another Guitars Serial Number.

Posted

A, "Don't let this one get away" Bump!!!

Posted

A "It's been awhile" Bump!!!

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

A Still Have it Bump.

Posted

Several nibbles, but a still available Bump!

Several nibbles, but a still available Bump!

Posted

Any interest in trades? It ain't a floyd, but it's a damn fine trem none the less. Plus, it was hand built in Chicago IL!

933981629_vjvdk-L.jpg

Gallery

Builder Spec Page

Check out the specs - this puppy is worth more than your asking price, but then - so is your Monaco! :(

Posted

Any interest in trades? It ain't a floyd, but it's a damn fine trem none the less. Plus, it was hand built in Chicago IL!

933981629_vjvdk-L.jpg

Gallery

Builder Spec Page

Check out the specs - this puppy is worth more than your asking price, but then - so is your Monaco! :(

Thanks for the offer, but have other needs.

Posted

Beautiful guitar and Ted is aces to deal with.

Obviously, he has great taste in his porn selection. I can still remember sneaking in my brother's room to check out his Penthouse mags...ah, those were the days! :(

You know Nick, I like to think of the Penthouse not as porn, but as "mature" adult "literature" with great graphics!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...