Len Posted January 24, 2012 Posted January 24, 2012 I have this pickup that BCR Greg beleives is one of his original hand wound "Gregwinds". I got it from a Guy in PA who may have got it from Greg many many moons ago. It has 1 T-Top bobbin and an old Dimarzio plate. Measures out at a nice slightly overwound 10.3K. Greg was even nice enough to autograph it with his initials when I showed it to him. Its a way cool pup with a great history, but I don't have anything worthy to put it in. I would be happy to trade it to someone who has the right guitar for it. I like old Dimarzios if anyone has one to trade ....Greg, if you want her back, let me know ....
Jakeboy Posted January 24, 2012 Posted January 24, 2012 Len, I have a Vintage Vibe PAF low wind at 7k....I also have a Vintage Vibe HB sized P 90 at 7.65k.
bubs_42 Posted January 25, 2012 Posted January 25, 2012 Damn Len, I'd love to have that for my Sunburst. I'll I have laying around is a bunch of old Duncan's?
Feynman Posted January 25, 2012 Posted January 25, 2012 I'll be watching you Bubs....if you buy a whole guitar one piece at a time this year I will know.
serial Posted January 25, 2012 Posted January 25, 2012 I might have an old PAF Dimarzio around-maybe a Slammer if you want something a little hotter.
Len Posted January 25, 2012 Author Posted January 25, 2012 Wow Bubs, I sure hope you're not trying to get me in the middle of a buying a guitar one piece at a time under Fenymans radar Conspiricy ...
hamerhead Posted January 25, 2012 Posted January 25, 2012 I'll throw my hat in the ring - I have a Super Distortion from '79 or '80.
Len Posted January 25, 2012 Author Posted January 25, 2012 I'll throw my hat in the ring - I have a Super Distortion from '79 or '80.Double Cream? Square or Triangle Feet?
hamerhead Posted January 25, 2012 Posted January 25, 2012 Double creme, square feet, but only about 4.5 inches of lead (not sure how or why.....).
BCR Greg Posted January 26, 2012 Posted January 26, 2012 Well shit, Len! Off er it up while I am flying back from LA!Call me tomorrow.
Len Posted January 26, 2012 Author Posted January 26, 2012 Thats what you get for booking a 27 Hour Flight home!
Len Posted January 26, 2012 Author Posted January 26, 2012 Everything on Hold until Unka Greg decides if he wants one of his kids back .....
Len Posted January 27, 2012 Author Posted January 27, 2012 Sorry Everyone ... Game is Over .. Thanks to all that entered. The Pup is going home to Daddy, Greg decided to claim his long lost child ....
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.