serial Posted October 29, 2016 Author Posted October 29, 2016 Any BC Rich guys on here that might know current parts values? Been asked about selling parts off this one and have no idea what market is, although I know what is rare on these.
kizanski Posted October 29, 2016 Posted October 29, 2016 3 hours ago, serial said: Any BC Rich guys on here that might know current parts values? Been asked about selling parts off this one and have no idea what market is, although I know what is rare on these. Well, there's that guy we know... *ducking*
Armitage Posted November 3, 2016 Posted November 3, 2016 On 10/29/2016 at 3:20 PM, serial said: Any BC Rich guys on here that might know current parts values? Been asked about selling parts off this one and have no idea what market is, although I know what is rare on these. Neal Moser has tons of old and replacement parts... are you thinking of parting it out?
serial Posted November 3, 2016 Author Posted November 3, 2016 Not really wanting to do that if at all possible. I got a NOS control cavity cover for it from Neal. If people were committed to parts such that it was worth doing, maybe, but the parting out question came from a lowballer, so I'm not in any hurry to take this one apart, it's too cool as it is.
serial Posted November 29, 2016 Author Posted November 29, 2016 OK-thought this one was sold to a very enthusiastic former Hamer endorsee, but he had a last-minute cash emergency. I literally had this one out to pack up last night... Make me an offer if interested!
LucSulla Posted December 1, 2016 Posted December 1, 2016 I wish there was room in the budget for this. I think it is really frikin cool.
kizanski Posted December 1, 2016 Posted December 1, 2016 5 hours ago, LucSulla said: I think it is really frikin cool. Especially upside-down!
LucSulla Posted December 1, 2016 Posted December 1, 2016 3 hours ago, kizanski said: Especially upside-down! Only way to play them, really.
Jakeboy Posted December 1, 2016 Posted December 1, 2016 Come get yer Draw The Line Aero fix on this bad boy!
kizanski Posted December 1, 2016 Posted December 1, 2016 31 minutes ago, LucSulla said: Only way to play them, really. Could puncture a lung that way.
Armitage Posted December 3, 2016 Posted December 3, 2016 Some B.C. Rich are going for big bucks on eBay... why isn't this cutie dancing out of here? Lack of strap buttons? Hell it's nice!
serial Posted December 3, 2016 Author Posted December 3, 2016 Ha-never noticed that no strap buttons were visible in the graveyard pics. It's got 'em!
veatch Posted December 3, 2016 Posted December 3, 2016 2 hours ago, Armitage said: Some B.C. Rich are going for big bucks on eBay... why isn't this cutie dancing out of here? Lack of strap buttons? Hell it's nice! It took me quite a while to find serious buyers for the BC Riches i sold earlier in the year. Had a few flakes along the way. Finally found a couple of solid buyers, though. Patience will be the key on this one. This one is a beaut. I am really surprised it is still here.
serial Posted December 3, 2016 Author Posted December 3, 2016 11 hours ago, veatch said: It took me quite a while to find serious buyers for the BC Riches i sold earlier in the year. Had a few flakes along the way. Finally found a couple of solid buyers, though. Patience will be the key on this one. This one is a beaut. I am really surprised it is still here. Yep-a few flakes and time-wasters, including a referral from an HFCer in this thread, but that's typical with guitar sales anymore. I'm not concerned about slower-paced sales as it's well worth avoiding the eBay hassle.
Bennyboy-UK Posted December 7, 2016 Posted December 7, 2016 Can you just close the case up and put it away please? i keep looking at it, and it's my kind of thing. need to fast forward a bit
serial Posted December 18, 2016 Author Posted December 18, 2016 SOLD and shipped up north yesterday. Thanks to all who emailed/inquired!
kizanski Posted December 18, 2016 Posted December 18, 2016 7 minutes ago, serial said: SOLD and shipped up north yesterday. Thanks to all who emailed/inquired! Let's see... Purple... North... Badger Dave?
Never2Late Posted December 20, 2016 Posted December 20, 2016 What are the necks of these like, if you were to compare them to a Hamer?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.