diablo175 Posted September 30, 2019 Posted September 30, 2019 This gives me an incredible idea!!!! GLWTS!
Jorge Posted October 25, 2019 Posted October 25, 2019 On 6/19/2019 at 7:50 AM, polara said: Slight thread hijack, but I did once deliver a guitar to a European HFCer when I went on vacation. It was great to hang out, and it made the trip more memorable. So it can be done! I've done the same, ditto for that experience.
Eli Posted January 15, 2020 Author Posted January 15, 2020 Price drop again! 850 plus shipping. BUMP https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/msg/d/san-francisco-rare-hamer-phantom-a5-in/7045594383.html
ptm1diver Posted January 16, 2020 Posted January 16, 2020 On 10/24/2019 at 5:18 PM, Eli said: BUMP? Make an offer, please! Ok, how about the Earl Scheib guaranteed price of $29.95,
ARM OF HAMER Posted January 16, 2020 Posted January 16, 2020 1 hour ago, DBraz said: That's a lot of guitar for $850. That IS a steal for that guitar!
Eli Posted January 16, 2020 Author Posted January 16, 2020 14 hours ago, ptm1diver said: Ok, how about the Earl Scheib guaranteed price of $29.95, I think the price has gone up for Earl though.
Boomerang~Junkie Posted January 17, 2020 Posted January 17, 2020 Hot damn, that IS a TON of guitar for that price. Even the case looks nice. That would be a perfect hair band cover rig. I can't believe that hasn't been snatched up already.
ptm1diver Posted January 17, 2020 Posted January 17, 2020 9 hours ago, Boomerang~Junkie said: Hot damn, that IS a TON of guitar for that price. Even the case looks nice. That would be a perfect hair band cover rig. I can't believe that hasn't been snatched up already. If I had the resources, I would have offered the current Earl Scheib price. 😏
JochenP Posted January 18, 2020 Posted January 18, 2020 On 1/15/2020 at 9:44 PM, Eli said: Price drop again! 850 plus shipping. BUMP https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/msg/d/san-francisco-rare-hamer-phantom-a5-in/7045594383.html Oh man... if she was available in Europe , she would have found a good home weeks ago...
donner Posted January 18, 2020 Posted January 18, 2020 1 hour ago, JochenP said: Oh man... if she was available in Europe , she would have found a good home weeks ago... CITES is history! „Only“ taxes & fees make US-guitars still quite expensive over here.
ptm1diver Posted January 18, 2020 Posted January 18, 2020 All joking aside, that is a cool guitar and I wish you the best selling it. If I had the resources, I would buy it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.