Len Posted February 16, 2021 Posted February 16, 2021 12 hours ago, bambino68 said: I’ve got the same one without the ding, that I’m going to sell for $850.
HamerCustomEr Posted February 16, 2021 Author Posted February 16, 2021 7 hours ago, LucSulla said: Am I the only one who can't read this thread with out thinking, "You, oo, oo"? ...fucking hate that movie. What movie??
HamerCustomEr Posted February 16, 2021 Author Posted February 16, 2021 14 hours ago, bambino68 said: I’ve got the same one without the ding, that I’m going to sell for $850. Good price! Unlike the first guitar seller, you shouldn't "gouge" customers for amateur relicing! On 2/14/2021 at 12:24 AM, HamerCustomEr said:
LucSulla Posted February 16, 2021 Posted February 16, 2021 1 hour ago, HamerCustomEr said: What movie?? Grease.
alextazy Posted February 16, 2021 Posted February 16, 2021 I talked with the seller on Reverb, very responsive and nice, shipping to Europe is too expensive but one of you American dudes should grab this one. btw, he doesn't know how this wound to the head was made, he bought it like that... not a big deal for me
kizanski Posted February 16, 2021 Posted February 16, 2021 3 hours ago, LucSulla said: Grease. You're off your rocker. Grease is a GREAT movie.
Steve Haynie Posted February 16, 2021 Posted February 16, 2021 3 hours ago, kizanski said: Grease is a movie. FIFY
kizanski Posted February 16, 2021 Posted February 16, 2021 1 hour ago, Steve Haynie said: FIFY Your soul is dead.
Drew816 Posted February 16, 2021 Posted February 16, 2021 I knew I liked you guys, fellow "Blasphem'ers" all... Cool guitar, time to swap some parts though. And jousting with guitars is known to leave marks, that one is no big deal in my eyes, surely a Landshark attack (note the tooth shaped indent).
HamerCustomEr Posted February 16, 2021 Author Posted February 16, 2021 7 hours ago, kizanski said: You're off your rocker. Grease is a GREAT movie. Yeah, a classic for sure!
brddg Posted February 16, 2021 Posted February 16, 2021 My first thought was the bass player. I was watching a local band late 80’s early 90’s when the singers headbang coincided with the bassists pelvic boost to his instrument. The string side off the tuner met rapidly with said singers eye providing a gash that went from the outside lower eyelid to the middle of the lower eyelid. Lots of leakage and an er trip later I heard accusations of how he did it on purpose. Needless to say they never played together again.
LucSulla Posted February 16, 2021 Posted February 16, 2021 5 hours ago, kizanski said: Your soul is dead. Maybe not dead, but definitely clogged with animal fat which, when you think about it, kind of brings this whole thing full circle. Fucking Grease.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.