Hamer Dave Posted July 27, 2021 Posted July 27, 2021 On 7/14/2021 at 9:50 PM, DaveH said: Man, we should get up another run of HFC shirts! I’d be up for at least two. 🥳
gorch Posted July 27, 2021 Posted July 27, 2021 If it came to a run, maybe we could set the order EU side individually, based on the same graphics? That would save on shipping costs. @Montelovesco, is an expert printing tone to the bone shirts as he created them for the EU meeting in 2014. 👍😎
Montelovesco Posted July 28, 2021 Posted July 28, 2021 You let me know what you are up to… I am pretty sure that we can do something - be it European, be it for overseas (if shipping does not kill the project). I got some textile printing companies here nearby (no aff… 😌), which deliver a oretty good quality… Oh, and since 2014 the TTTB graphic is waiting in my dropbox to be downloaded. It is a negativ (black on white) .tiff. Grab it if you want to - but you better be fast, there are only few in stock… https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7urq5pae9s3w85i/AAAENmWxZ9tgLwaSvIwXsRyba?dl=0
rugby1970 Posted July 29, 2021 Posted July 29, 2021 I downloaded the graphic, thank you. I'd really like one that has the "Hamer Guitars" script below the graphic. If I get one I'd consider having a run of those made. I know that most folks would like a black t-shirt with the graphic but I prefer a white t-shirt; black just doesn't work in south west Florida. That being said, I'd do them at true cost plus shipping (including packaging) with payment via PP f&f, Venmo or something similar. To make it feasible the count would have to be at least a couple of dozen and actual count for each size. Any takers?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.