Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA Hamer fan club shirt eBay


Recommended Posts

Posted

Man, we should get up another run of  HFC shirts!

Posted

I like it. But I don’t $109.10 like it…

Posted
10 minutes ago, DaveH said:

Man, we should get up another run of  HFC shirts!

YES!!!

Posted

I never got the green light for the t-shirt artwork for the “Vollmer Fan Club” I did back then!  😉

Posted

I think she was so pissed that we were chatting about it that she sharpied over the Bass player’s face in the band’s Jaxx’ Wall of Fame portrait!  😆

Posted

At least, it's not a Gildan!

He's selling a beautiful 92 Sunburst on Reverb, too.

A „10top“, easily, or even 1 more?

Price maybe a little too optimistic as well.

https://reverb.com/item/42097624-hamer-usa-sunburst-archtop-flametop-and-case?utm_content=feed_listings&utm_source=braze&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Feed-Email&utm_term=Feed Email

Bildschirmfoto 2021-07-15 um 14.09.21.jpg

Posted
11 hours ago, DaveH said:

Man, we should get up another run of  HFC shirts!

I'M IN!!  The lettering is mostly gone on mine.

Posted

 

2 hours ago, hamerhead said:

I'M IN!!  The lettering is mostly gone on mine.

Not for no $110! If the letters are 'mostly' gone $65.50 is as high as I'll go.

Please send pics of front and back and closeups of pits.

Posted
22 hours ago, DaveH said:

Man, we should get up another run of  HFC shirts!

If that happens I'm in for two!!

Posted
On 7/14/2021 at 7:14 PM, Ed Rechts said:

So I have a funny story about these shirts.

I bought a couple of them back when @cmatthes designed them in the early 2000s, and one night when my band played another opening showcase gig at Jaxx nightclub in Springfield, VA, I was wearing it after I got offstage and went to mingle in the crowd post-show.

This guy with a hot girlfriend comes over to me at the bar and says, "Hey, were you the bass player in that band that just played?"

And I am ready to accept all the accolades for how bitchin' I am that he is surely about to tell me I am.

Instead I get, "Just wanted to tell you I really LOVE that shirt. Where can I get one?"

Story of my life.

Not quite Hamer shirt related, but it does involve a bass player and a lady at a local gig/jam a few years back. As I came off the stage, a lady who had been playing bass earlier came up and asked if she could take a picture. So, I sez, "Sure, how would you like me to pose?" "Off to the side....I just want a picture of your guitar!"

Posted
5 hours ago, django49 said:

Not quite Hamer shirt related, but it does involve a bass player and a lady at a local gig/jam a few years back. As I came off the stage, a lady who had been playing bass earlier came up and asked if she could take a picture. So, I sez, "Sure, how would you like me to pose?" "Off to the side....I just want a picture of your guitar!"

Living the dream!

Posted

Sheebus!  I've got the CMatthes Tee, the polo, an employee (?) varsity jacket and employee windbreaker.  The shirts probably have pit stains (a big plus for certain member, apparently).  There we go.  My retirement nest egg is fully funded 😉

Posted
18 minutes ago, tomteriffic said:

Sheebus!  I've got the CMatthes Tee, the polo, an employee (?) varsity jacket and employee windbreaker.  The shirts probably have pit stains (a big plus for certain member, apparently).  There we go.  My retirement nest egg is fully funded 😉

Pics of the varsity jacket please!

Posted

I’ve got one around…

Posted

I checked my closet and I still have a black short sleeve fan club t-shirt along with a Hamer windbreaker that I won as a door prize at one of the Muse Cafe gatherings about 20 years ago. I used to also have a white long sleeve fan club t-shirt, but it got pitted out years ago and now only exists as rags for cleaning and painting projects.

Posted
On 7/15/2021 at 8:14 AM, donner said:

At least, it's not a Gildan!

He's selling a beautiful 92 Sunburst on Reverb, too.

A „10top“, easily, or even 1 more?

Price maybe a little too optimistic as well.

https://reverb.com/item/42097624-hamer-usa-sunburst-archtop-flametop-and-case?utm_content=feed_listings&utm_source=braze&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Feed-Email&utm_term=Feed Email

Bildschirmfoto 2021-07-15 um 14.09.21.jpg

I'm reasonably sure that guitar was ordered by me as a key-man endorser at Abney's Music in Orlando.  I remember taking the longer black tip off and putting the creme one on.  The Scarab he has looks like one they had a Paragon Music in Tampa for years.  They wanted list price.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...