All Activity
- Past hour
-
Ian Hill Leaves Judas Priest
scottcald replied to Steve Haynie's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
So, I guess they just need a Rob replacement to get to Gene and Paul’s dream of having people pay for the band with none of them there. -
Thanks I was trying to figure out a Uriah Heep joke
- Today
-
Soundgarden but not Soundgarden. Full set.
diablo175 replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Had the good fortune of being out in Seattle in '88- 91 and caught Soundgarden (quite by accident) in their earlier days in a local show. Didn't know them as I was still clinging tenaciously to my then- beloved hair metal. Went out the next day to get all their available catalog at that time. Saw them a them a few years later at Lollapalooza! Love this band! -
Soundgarden but not Soundgarden. Full set.
Brooks replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I love it! She is killing it, band too. I love Soundgarden, esp the Loud Love & Badmotorfinger albums -
WTB 90's Seymour Duncan p90 pickups 3B 2N
Hbom replied to Kp90J's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
I have a set I would sell. Comes in a nice mahogany box with a Hamer branded tolex outer container. $1400.00 + shipping. -
Well, Joe sold out, again.
geoff_hartwell replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
My memory is that Joe has said that even in his multi-amp live setup what goes to the FoH is a Marshall Silver Jubilee through a Palmer speaker sim as “Always on”, and he adds one or two types of Fender to taste. And a TC 2290 for ambience. So, just playing devils advocate, isn’t his tone based on a crunchy M-style through a Speaker sim? 🤔 -
-
Ian Hill Leaves Judas Priest
Dave Scepter replied to Steve Haynie's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I don't understand 😕 -
FIFY.
-
Ian Hill Leaves Judas Priest
Dave Scepter replied to Steve Haynie's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Uriah Heep bassist Davey Rimmer has been named as the official replacement for Ian Hill in Judas Priest -
The bassist’s bassist. Dude has been laying it down since the early-70s, always bringing the thunder. He has earned his retirement.
- Yesterday
-
https://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid?source=3GOA5A9A&utm_medium=paid-social&utm_source=facebook&utm_creative=52551711585787&utm_id=52549598410987&utm_campaign=MF_GOA_FY26_1026_SDOTD_LF_Sales&utm_content=3GOA5A9A_MF_SDOTD_1009_Braided+Straight+to+Angle+Instrument+Cable+2-Pack+20+ft.+Neon+Purple%2FBlack_RT&utm_term=52551711585587&fbclid=IwY2xjawU2H69leHRuA2FlbQEwAHBkb2YFYWRpZAAAL8umJHPrc3J0YwZhcHBfaWQQMjIyMDM5MTc4ODIwMDg5MgABHofxItbr7syv7PC0-qx2C6dyKMBLhN3P4MSm0FrbEldl1XxLGO5g6Pz7U3XE_aem_Hytn-w-dndkRaiHokuMwZw
-
- 4
-
-
Well, Joe sold out, again.
Saul Goodman replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Not me. I don't even turn my amp on. -
-
Absolutely amazing! ETA: how does he keep the stain from bleeding past the mask? Or is it transparent ("candy") paint rather than stain? I suppose it would have to be. Just wow!
-
-
Nothing to see here, folks. Just a little diversion from the accepted zeitgeist. @hamerhead has been collected and delivered into the reeducation camp. He'll be out for a bit, but will return after a "conformance vacation." As we all know tubes are vastly superior technology. Solid state is terrible. Leo got it right the first time. Nitrocellulose is the only acceptable finish because it breathes and true bypass; always, true bypass.
- 12 replies
-
- 10
-