bubs_42
Members-
Posts
18,150 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
76
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by bubs_42
-
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
bubs_42 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
A guitar you can blow into? Hamerheads got it for sure. -
Get a buffered pedal in there or buy a Visual Sound Buffer. I have a Visual Sound Buffer under my board and when I pull my board completely and plugging straight in, I actually miss it. I think i've had that under my board for over a year.
-
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
bubs_42 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
It was at Ricks Picks as well. I'm sure Gene got a shot of it too. I have a few but i'm having trouble digging them up at the moment. -
Told ya. Your way to quick to pat yourself on the back. I'm talking about the Clean Channel. The Grande is running into the dirty channel to boost it up. Hum, I think I should look for another Expandora to smack that clean channel in the face like the Bitch that it is. I'm out of room on the board so the MindBender will have to go. I have a Mind Bender, Green Rhino and a Keeley Loop Switch sitting on the table as I type that will need homes. I think i'm going to throw the Fuzz back on the board.
-
That is the "This is all I really need board". I have limited myself to a PT1 and that includes putting the Wah on the board as well as the amps channel switcher. I did order the Loop/Amp Switcher from the link I posted a few post earlier. It was around $70 shipped and I can't wait to get it. Something is going to have to come off the board, I need to get a pedal that will overdrive channel one to a nice crisp but crunchy blues tone. The Grande almost gets it there but the jump in volume is to much. So I'll need a pedal with two knobs. LOL
-
Look what I found! http://buzzelectronics.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=20_27&product_id=98 It will work with the Mono cable and has a phase switch to assign the loop to each channel. I had trouble converting the money but I should have one on order today.
-
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
bubs_42 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Bittersweet. -
So I've Been Watchin' This Jerk On Father's Day
bubs_42 replied to Ting Ho Dung's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Gary Clark JR, from Texas, friends with Doyle Bramhall II, played at Claptons Crossroads concert in 2010 and 2013, album launched Last October/November. BADASS album, with 60's, 70's fuzzy tones all over it layered with the Blues and R&B. You really can pin him into a corner. His has his own style and IMHO is really refreshing. -
Rise of a Pheonix. A sunburst is reborn from the ashes ntl shop hap pictorial
bubs_42 replied to murkat's question in Ask the HFC Experts
Its close 2 u . -
It's ok, i'm sure the neck size is perfect, I mean all wrong for you anyway
-
And it resides happily here in Florida! Thanks, Bubs. Your welcome, that is a sweet one. All my Sunburst's are now gone away. Only Vintage Hamer I have is the 4 Digit, I guess no one wants that one.
-
Yep, the only one that I owned that was thicker than any other one i've had was the 78 that now lives in FL. Thicker by about the width of the binding.
-
New Alice in Chains Album.....AWESOME!!!!
bubs_42 replied to Brentrocks's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
By definition they would not be the same, since he is no longer in the band. Layne isn't the same since he died. -
New Alice in Chains Album.....AWESOME!!!!
bubs_42 replied to Brentrocks's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I'm going to be honest. Album wise, I don't really miss him. Now performance wise the live shows are not the same. I like the new stuff. -
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
bubs_42 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Its a Jr, loaded through the route with a Neck that says RICK IS ALRIGHT and most likely has a Dino Graphic on front and back. -
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
bubs_42 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Shit, that body is pretty thick. FACE/PALM -
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
bubs_42 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Chambered JR? -
New Alice in Chains Album.....AWESOME!!!!
bubs_42 replied to Brentrocks's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Purchased it Via Itunes last night. -
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
bubs_42 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Come On man, didn't you see the route in the first pick? Top Route with a pickguard baby! Well at least its interesting. Can't wait to see more. -
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
bubs_42 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
LOL -
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
bubs_42 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
If thats the worst thing that happened to you today then you'll be ok. -
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
bubs_42 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
WTF LOL!! It looks like you chose the direct link which sends everyone to your Photobucket page. It works much like the one in my SIG Block. If you choose the IMG it will just appear in the post. But at least this is progress. BTW Nice Weiner -
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
bubs_42 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
No left clicky the image. When the picture expands go to the right of the screen and click on IMG. Then right click in your response. -
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
bubs_42 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Like so -
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
bubs_42 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Click on the photo to enlarge. To the right will be the IMG option. Click on it and it will auto copy. Then paste to the thread. Also make sure your folder is public.