A couple of HFC'er and I had talked about a Korina Prototype Run (Not Recently). That would so kick ass in my book. The Prototype looks funny but feels so perfect when you play it. It IS a great guitar. Stike, Jay and Myself are working on Phantom #2. I'm hoping it will top the first one.
I'd buy that. I'd buy a revival bound sunburst style one too.The hiccup, as Austin pointed out, is that it would have to be reasonably competitive vs buying an old Sunburst...
IMHO the Quality of the instruments that Hamer has produced in the last 13 years surpasses even the Vintage Instruments. If they put out a "Working Mans Guitar" that is of the same quality I will pony up.
Special, Or the Phantom. Special or Phantom, Mahogany, Sustainblock Triplecoil, P90, little checkerboard stripe under the logo. Sub 2500. I'd go with two p90's even. This whole thread is going to get ridiculous.
I was pleasantly surprised by the Marr Jaguar. As for me 2014 I should have Phantom Redux #2 completed, I would like to add a Daytona and a T51. The Talladega is always on my mind.
Sampled the whole album Via iTunes. I'm digging it, some really good stuff. I can take or leave the live performance though. I would like to see Jake Live.