Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

bubs_42

Members
  • Posts

    18,150
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    76

Everything posted by bubs_42

  1. Its a rollercoaster at best. If you looking to sell, frankly this isn't the time of year be unloading.
  2. Ya, las in Pre-Mediocre .
  3. You need an Artist Custom.
  4. Yes as a matter of fact. Come on dive in and have some fun.
  5. You know who I was talking about. Even Mitch has met me face to face, maybe its your turn. NO/Yes?
  6. What Andrew said. It doesn't get much clearer on what to look for plus they were wired out of phase. The majority of the Sunburst/Specials and Standards from that era have had the pickups removed and changed out for Hotter pups. You can get period correct pups off ebay or other sites but to actually get a Hamer Set is about impossible. If you have an original Neck pup your well more than halfway there IMHO. Those are the hardest to find. Only 2 of my Vintage Hamers have had both original pickups and they sounded great. Will what is the Serial # of your guitar?
  7. That would be chore. I'm not sure it there is room for his ego. I dare him to show his face!
  8. Wow, nice work guys as always.
  9. Best of Luck Ted, stay safe. I just checked the flights and I can have Kiz's in the air in 1hour 45minutes if need. I just checked the flights.
  10. Once we find him we shall unleash Kiz with an address and a plane ticket. He will take it from there, no need for the authorities.
  11. Then you have the PT1 or the PT2. Only difference between those two are the width of the board.
  12. Sustainblock? More serious answer: http://www.glendaleguitars.com
  13. I fear he's not kidding. I'll put together a list this weekend of what pieces/parts/projects I've got laying around. There's probably enough that we can work out a sweet deal for your Tundra
  14. Men get off your hind ends and send this man your broken toys. I cannot support this man all by myself, I have enough mouths to feed.
  15. Just started the approval process.
  16. I'll check with the wifey, this is just what the doctor ordered.
  17. Mandatory Reading I understand. It sits next to my Rick N. , Billy Gibbons books.
  18. This is sort of what I am going for on my current build. I have it all laid out in my head that it will work. Jay is going to have to tell me different if it isn't going to work. Really can't wait for this one to get done. I still want that 82 A 1982 hardtail with 1 volume and 1 tone. The second switch is THREE way, allowing 3 different combinations of the rear pup. Sustainblock, doncha know.
  19. Andrew, I figured since it was designed for Andy Summers who used a Tele mostly and then some SG it totally makes since. Its like having an instant lead boost.
  20. No Touchy Touchy.
×
×
  • Create New...