Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

bubs_42

Members
  • Posts

    18,150
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    76

Everything posted by bubs_42

  1. Where's my Facepalm image when I need it.
  2. I said it once and I'll say it again.
  3. If that is a question for me, then my answer is no. Why waist the time.
  4. If its worth it you then buy, if its not let someone else have it. No smack against Brent here fella's lets keep it was it is a clean razzing. We all know why Brent buys some of these guitars to make a profit and I'm guessing that he is good at it. I just found it funny that he didn't post it here.
  5. Sure he could, he wouldn't get it, but could ask...
  6. Thats OK Little Guy i'll post it for you You an Mitch should move in together! http://www.seymourduncan.com/forum/showthread.php?251830-HAMER-KORINA-Standard
  7. Hey John Mayer and Slash Play them!
  8. Awsome, I hope its the baddest bass on the planet!
  9. I am blessed she spends nothing, or nearly nothing.
  10. I just erased everything that I wrote but this: I could go on and freaking on, but you know what? I'm just a father of two that loves this Brand, the HFC and people here. Not many of us were willing to pony up for a Brand New Hamer or had in the past. If they cannot sell guitars to it core base then you have no foundation to build a house on. I sorely regret not putting in my Custom Order and I told my wife this at breakfast this morning. She looked at me and smiled knowing that a little piece of me was lost. She gets me, and she knows how much I wanted it but could not justify it to mysef.
  11. From your lips to God's ears, brother. 'Cause it could easily go the opposite- NO name out there at all (as opposed to the tiny name it's been over the past decade or so) leads to no value except to the hardcore fanbase which is (sorry, old bastards, of which I am one) steadily dying off. Just send them all to me. I just finished cleaning up my Guitar Chamber and I'm ready to recieve all that it can hold. About 150.
  12. If you didn't see that coming you haven't been paying attention at all. But lets face it the only thing that has really brought any kind of money is the 4 digit Standard's and Artist related guitars/ One offs. Everything eventualy becomes "Vintage" and will have value. I don't see the prices increasing anytime soon since no one really know's Hamer Still Made guitars but us. (Seems that way anyway some times) I got kicked in the nuts today but it didn't hurt this bad.
  13. He is a member here, someone should snag this. It looks like Alder to me and being a 96 it very well could be. Hell maybe i'll buy it
  14. You r going to want o update the pictures
  15. That was a great buy and i'm glad you got it. I know it was a load off my mind when it sold.
  16. I JUST WANNA ROCK!
  17. BTMN update the list when you get a chance.
  18. Whatcha Got? Of course we are wanting to buy gear. Duh!
  19. I'll take that as the party just went to the next level. ;)sd
×
×
  • Create New...