Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

bubs_42

Members
  • Posts

    18,150
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    76

Everything posted by bubs_42

  1. Genz Benz El Diablo 60. Just sounded so sterile. Love their cabs and I hear good things about the Black Pearl.
  2. Sustainblock would = Super Bright.
  3. Totally agree. I run a TS Style Pedal, a fuzzy OD, a lead boost of some sort. I auditioning the TC Spark Booster and the TC Mojo Mojo which is kind of a Plexi Style. The Mojo sounds killer in the chunky fat kinda way but gets a little to squishy in the bottom end single notes. I miss my Way Huge line up. Pork Loin into the Green Rhino, into the Red Llama . The Red Llama and the Green Rhino together is the Camel Toe Pedal by George T. It was mention that Mike Campbell is in talks to produce the Campbell Toe based on this pedal.
  4. Hard to choose just one or two isn't it.
  5. My 92 was my first Hamer but I didn't like the neck shape. Man some of the best tops ever.
  6. 91-92 Stike as for the rest i'm out. Only solid color ones i've seen where black.
  7. I want that C5. I know your sales are final but if it sounds too good can I send it back? Good Luck that is a nice amp!
  8. KOA, Slightly Larger than the 90's Carve and the one I had was loaded with SD Seth Lovers.
  9. Like its going to take that long. When your done pass it to me. It is pretty much a hybrid of my two main guitars i'm using now.
  10. Thank God, because I was getting weak in the knee's. Good Job! I wanted that one, the Sparkle Orange is one of my favorite colors.
  11. That band was killer. Rod Jackson and Kerry Kelly! Rod is a MONSTER LIVE!
  12. 78, Shimmed Bridge, Long Headstock and it looks great. Worth every penny iMHO. If it was my though I'd plunk my money on the one at GC but I absolutely don't have the coin.
  13. I've had my share of Sunburst and I could not stand the 36ths'. They lasted maybe 2 days in that guitar. Only a true set of OEM Dimarzio's sounded good to me on the Dimarzio side of things. The only other pickup that was majic in a Sunburst was a SD PGB woud by MJ that Bobby Still has in the Sunburst that I sold him. I even begged for that pickup back. I just purchased another J Wound PGB that is going into my Phantom #2 Build. The Neck pup is the Key, and I agree with Serial 100% they are a bitch to find.
  14. That does sound fucking ridiculous. I have no interest in the Pro just the Standard Tally. I'll pop for one sooner than later.
  15. My next Hamer will be a Talladega.
  16. EVERYONE NEEDS A FLYING V! I will have a Korina Vector again some day.
  17. Man your slow! Anyway Great Job Guys!! My gas is back, too bad my money isn't. LOL I did skip forward a little to the sections on specific guitars. Like the Prototype and Phantom because I wanted to know more. Good Stuff, just awesome and I love it. I move my lips, too. And no fair skipping ahead, cheater. LOL, I didn't get the lips part but it instantly made me go back and make sure I didn't mess my spelling up. My spelling is bad but if I slightly miss a spelling this Mac sometimes fixes it but with the wrong words. I have a major complex now.
  18. Man your slow! Anyway Great Job Guys!! My gas is back, too bad my money isn't. LOL I did skip forward a little to the sections on specific guitars. Like the Prototype and Phantom because I wanted to know more. Good Stuff, just awesome and I love it.
  19. Waiting for it, waiting for it. Work is super slow so I took the day off. I know that fedex is usually to me in the A.M. so today that driver will be hear on his last stop i'm sure. LOL
  20. Mine will be here tomorrow via Fedex.
  21. If they didn't ship yet, they are getting ready too. They called to confirm my Credit Card today because it expired since I placed the order way back when.
  22. What the...?!? Did you read Peters post about the Sax Guitar? I could have said Mitch but I think that is burned out. So now you owe me one and I will just wait for the return.
×
×
  • Create New...