Feynman Posted Thursday at 05:21 PM Posted Thursday at 05:21 PM How do they get away with this? 1 6 Quote
Jeff R Posted Friday at 12:53 AM Posted Friday at 12:53 AM Lee's publicist obviously gave the venue's promotor half a $20, and instructions on how to get the other half. 2 5 Quote
Feynman Posted Friday at 02:38 PM Author Posted Friday at 02:38 PM 12 hours ago, The Shark said: Okay, Fill me in... I’m getting old. 3 Quote
Steve Haynie Posted Friday at 02:40 PM Posted Friday at 02:40 PM 12 hours ago, The Shark said: Okay, Fill me in... A former member made a comment about having flawless technique. He also said he would give a sound man half a twenty before the job, and the other half only if the sound man did a good job. 2 1 Quote
The Shark Posted Friday at 03:57 PM Posted Friday at 03:57 PM 1 hour ago, Steve Haynie said: A former member made a comment about having flawless technique. He also said he would give a sound man half a twenty before the job, and the other half only if the sound man did a good job. Don't make me guess! I think I know. PM me. Quote
kizanski Posted Friday at 04:16 PM Posted Friday at 04:16 PM "Flawless technique"? Does he use a shark-fin pick? No, I didn't think so! 4 Quote
Feynman Posted Friday at 04:52 PM Author Posted Friday at 04:52 PM 53 minutes ago, The Shark said: Don't make me guess! I think I know. PM me. Ah, it's nothing that serious. Certain terms just trigger bygone memories of sharkfin picks, halves-of-twenty, flawless technique. 1 1 Quote
stobro Posted Friday at 06:13 PM Posted Friday at 06:13 PM I don't mean to brag, but I have technique-less flaws! 2 6 Quote
topekatj Posted Friday at 10:24 PM Posted Friday at 10:24 PM So I suppose in my case: I have no technique, and therefore, NO FLAWS !🤣👍👏☮️ 2 Quote
The Shark Posted Saturday at 01:04 AM Posted Saturday at 01:04 AM 9 hours ago, The Shark said: Don't make me guess! I think I know. PM me. Yup. I knew it. 1 Quote
Jeff R Posted Saturday at 04:32 PM Posted Saturday at 04:32 PM "I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by flawless technique or sharkfin picks; whether they have half a $20 or the whole $20; and whether they've swam with the dolphins or been in over 100 fistfights in their life." -- Martin Hamer King Jr., from an epistle to Joe, Ed Rechts and pAnZy, August 28, 1963. 1 6 Quote
mathman Posted yesterday at 12:15 AM Posted yesterday at 12:15 AM (edited) On 10/2/2026 at 3:13 PM, kizanski said: Where I got my bookmark idea for the Hamer Bookmark... only made sense to the readers? hahahah Edited yesterday at 12:15 AM by mathman 3 Quote
Steve Haynie Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago Notice how much of the HFC is influenced by banned members. 5 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.