Hamer Fan Club Message Center

How cool would it be if Ace's smoking Les Paul came here for some work?

Good eye, Kiz!

Yep - I actually just slipped it out of the plastic shipping bag to snap that pic. It has never been used before. It fits the LP like a glove, but is a bit bulkier than the checkerboard 535ish case the LP resides in now.

Roy - did you get that Mutron and the Marshall at the auction a few years ago? I saw the auction catalog in the background...

Chris. As much as I love your LPC, and you know I really really do, MY LPC would look MUCH kooler in that pimp ass case. My birthday is coming up soon ya know.

LP2.jpg

Stike:

I think I found the perfect case for your LP (and mine, for that matter):

BJArmstrong_Case_open.jpg

Stike:

I think I found the perfect case for your LP (and mine, for that matter):

BJArmstrong_Case_open.jpg

The Billie Joe Sig. Jr. case? I thought the same thing when I first saw it, hmm, wonder if you can get the case wiothout the guitar?

That orange velvet is a killer though!

Man, those Caddy's are the SHITZ. Both of them!

I've got a cherryburst LP Standard I'm babysitting for a friend whose playing army men in Korea - this thread makes me want to strap it on and play along with Alive or Alive II for old times' sake.

That be funny as shit if I converted that Aria Pro II black LP Custom I recently picked up cheep into an smoker ala Ace LOL

Let's bring THAT to Phoenix's NC gathering ... why am I thinking "HFC Moment" and "YouTube" HAHAHAHAHA!

Archived