Hamerica Posted June 19, 2009 Posted June 19, 2009 Happy Anniversary. Kristen and Greg, Best wishes for the next 15 years. Wish I could be there!Hamerica
Pieman Posted June 19, 2009 Posted June 19, 2009 Go Nationwide! Maybe not.Congratulations and much continued success.
tomteriffic Posted June 19, 2009 Posted June 19, 2009 Congratulations on 15 years in a tough business. It really IS a cool place to hang. Wish I could be there. With money.
eightyfour Posted June 19, 2009 Posted June 19, 2009 A great shop, honest and straightforward deals, smart product selection, rooted in state of the art knowledge and skilled craftsmanship....hey Greg, you may be on to a little somethin there. Just sayin. Congrats and well wishes for many more years to come. Wish I could make the party.
Guest big steve Posted June 19, 2009 Posted June 19, 2009 greg,does this mean ,if i ever get the chance to visit you in your store,you could give me a haircut as well??!!ps:it wouldnt take long!
backinit Posted June 19, 2009 Posted June 19, 2009 Greg I will raise a drink tonight to you for doing this and to many good years to come.
BCR Greg Posted June 20, 2009 Author Posted June 20, 2009 Thank you, friends. We just finished getting the shop ready. *WHEW* I cannot afford to sell stuff this cheap more than one day a year. We are giving away 6 guitars, 5 amps, 1 pedals, a cubic hectare of tshirts, strings,cables........ And to top it off, we will be tossing guitars off the roof after the sale... Thanks again, the HFC has been a big part of our past success, and we appreciate everyone that has helped us along the way.
geoff_hartwell Posted June 20, 2009 Posted June 20, 2009 Kick ass, Bro! Have a great celebration - You're the best. If Annie were there she'd say, "YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!". Geoff
mathman Posted June 20, 2009 Posted June 20, 2009 Dang. I woke up this morning and still leave WAY TOO FAR away... If anyone sees a cheap fender strat type guitar flying off the roof and manage to catch it... I'll pay shipping! Congrats on 15 years!
bizzwriter Posted June 20, 2009 Posted June 20, 2009 Congrats Greg -- don't forget to sleep in late tomorrow!
Wayne Posted June 21, 2009 Posted June 21, 2009 It was a nice event at BCR Music yesterday. When I arrived, I'll bet there were 12 - 15 people lined up at the cash register. My buddy Fred and I wandered around for quite a bit and chatted with folks. Greg put a particularly nice acoustic guitar in my hands, which I really enjoyed. There were delicious grilled hot dogs and other food and drink outside. There was also a Breedlove bus full of acoustic and electric guitars in the lot.I ended up buying a very nice Washburn bass for my soon-to-be son-in-law that Greg recommended, a chord book and some strings. Fred and I really enjoyed ourselves and for anyone that hasn't been at this event, I'd certainly recommend it for next year.Wayne
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.