guitarzandstuff Posted June 23, 2010 Posted June 23, 2010 Exc. condition with COA... Will add a bit o cash as/if needed
bubs_42 Posted June 23, 2010 Posted June 23, 2010 Damn I wondered where that one went, wish I had something in that range to trade you.
tommy p Posted June 23, 2010 Posted June 23, 2010 Damn! I can't see pics at work, but "TV blond" has me intrigued. I'll be back tonight after I go see Earth Wind and Fire.
cmatthes Posted June 23, 2010 Posted June 23, 2010 No pics posted yet, but I think I've seen this one before. L&M ordered a few TV Korina Standards and Vectors several years ago, and it was definitely a great look.
bubs_42 Posted June 23, 2010 Posted June 23, 2010 No pics posted yet, but I think I've seen this one before. L&M ordered a few TV Korina Standards and Vectors several years ago, and it was definitely a great look. I think this one is the Mahogany Standard from ebay a while back. That would have to be one good Standard for me to trade you my Vector.POST PICTURES!!!
dobieboy Posted June 23, 2010 Posted June 23, 2010 There was one fitting this description on Ebay a while back...does it have a white pickguard?
guitarzandstuff Posted June 24, 2010 Author Posted June 24, 2010 Thats the guitar in question... (thanks sw686blue) I have gotten alot of PM's about a selling price and other trades. Really at this point just looking for a Korina V or Korina Standard.
cmatthes Posted June 24, 2010 Posted June 24, 2010 Two words.....Tort guard.Two more words...I agree.
Rocktuna Posted June 24, 2010 Posted June 24, 2010 Man, I'd bling that bad boy out with a tort guard and gold hardware
cmatthes Posted June 24, 2010 Posted June 24, 2010 I like it, no matter what. Is it mahogany or korina?
bubs_42 Posted June 24, 2010 Posted June 24, 2010 Some one trade him, then trade me the guitar for my Miller 12 string.
bubs_42 Posted July 6, 2010 Posted July 6, 2010 Hope this one sells too then I can sleep at night knowing that my money is safe.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.