Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Recommended Posts

Posted

OK, I think everything is covered and i'm ready to add a Superpro. Hit me with what you have, i'm not stuck on a color i'll just know it when I see it.

Posted

Well, Willie's has one but I don't think you'll like the price, unless I am TOTALLY clueless about what these are going for. They have it listed at $2,250 and it apparently has "a few scratches and a nick in the top".........

If you are still interested, I might be able to do the same thing we did on that Daytona though. Never hurts to ask/cajole.

Couple NOS ones out there for similar dough, too. One at "Guitars-Etc" ($2,275) and one at "DHR Music Experience" ($2,520). Good luck on your hunt!

Posted

This will be interesting, (puts on tea kettle and pops two in the toaster).

Posted

Well, Willie's has one but I don't think you'll like the price, unless I am TOTALLY clueless about what these are going for. They have it listed at $2,250 and it apparently has "a few scratches and a nick in the top".........

If you are still interested, I might be able to do the same thing we did on that Daytona though. Never hurts to ask/cajole.

Couple NOS ones out there for similar dough, too. One at "Guitars-Etc" ($2,275) and one at "DHR Music Experience" ($2,520). Good luck on your hunt!

SuperPros are worth that much IMO but market value seems to be more around $1400-1500.

Posted

Was there not one at the store in SoCal for $1500? Black trans IIRC.

Posted

Yep, but since its on consignment they won't budge. So you add tax and shipping on top of it. The last 5 have gone for less than 1400, so i'll just wait to see what pops up.

Posted

A minor plus......I THINK it is a small shop without any national presence, so they most likely would not compound the damage with taxes if shipped out of state. Still, that makes it $1500 plus.

I thought I heard it was not stock-----Might have changed pickups(?). That could also be a plus or minus.

Posted

I have a Custom/CustomCustom Set out of a Superpro. So if that is the case no issues there. I was going to put them in my Sunburst but the route in the neck pocket was not big enough to take a pickup with a cover. That is if it comes down to me buying that one.

Posted

Lavonne Wagener Music, Savage, MN (952) 890-7288. They have two of them for sale. The burst is the better of the two, but the clear one is owned by the guitar tech there. He would be willing to deal I bit I think.

Posted

I must have had a bad day........Sunday I could NOT get sounds I liked out of mine......It may be a one-off (NAMM with factory piezo). Thought I would send you a note, but had to give it another try yesterday. For whatever reason, it was back in my good graces. Maybe the amp?

But, will let you know if I DO get back into a longer lasting state of mind where it becomes vulnerable.

Posted

Whoa......For quilt and ebony like that I would reconsider my bid limit! (I am NOT looking for one now).

Posted
That one is smoking hot but it does nothing for me. Dunno why, most likely the Aztec+Gold Hardware.

DSC03329.jpg

Seller is using my patented photograph-the-guitar-in-the-sunset method.

Makes the flame pop. Never fails (if done right - this guy needs help, though).

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Example 4

It even works with gold.

You get the idea...

Posted
That one is smoking hot but it does nothing for me. Dunno why, most likely the Aztec+Gold Hardware.

DSC03329.jpg

Seller is using my patented photograph-the-guitar-in-the-sunset method.

Makes the flame pop. Never fails (if done right - this guy needs help, though).

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Example 4

It even works with gold.

You get the idea...

Do I see the Hamburgler in that quilt?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...