Hamer Fan Club Message Center

THE BOOK THE BOOK

Anathemata,

Enjoyed the radio interview, I would also suggest you make this a separate topic post.

Best wishes,

Hamerica

Thanks! I thought about making an extra thread, but decided not to since it might be better to keep everything together and the interview's not that long anyway.

Holy crap, Joe! You're a doctor?!?

Can you look at this mole?

Not a "real" doctor -- PhD. My son, when he was little, would tell other kids that I was a doctor of books. As you can imagine, that really impressed the hell out of them. ;)

Book received and read Steve. I got it a the third try (It was discontinued I was told).

I enjoy it a lot, and liked the Improv story and Artist Ultimate.

Highly recomended!

PS: Just for next edition ask publisher correcting a mistmatch in one of first pages.

Had the book now for a couple of days - can't put it down - don't get any work done - WOW - BIG, HUGE compliments to Steve and Joe - so well done, guys!

Besides the glorious pics and wealth of info - it's actually good reading. I had and have to do a lot of reading, so I guess I know what I'm talking about... :) .

Thank you so much for this book - it dethroned The Stratocaster Chronicles in the guitar section of my library - easily...

Damn, no book yet, although I had ordered some time in February! I've sent Schiffer an email with no response in two weeks. Sure it was paid in advance.

Archived