Hamer Fan Club Message Center

THE BOOK THE BOOK

No-they edited out a bunch to keep it to a certain length. That's why there'll be a second one!

I believe you.

And I'll pre-order B-2 when it's available.

Mine came just now - A DAY EARLY!!!!!!!!

All I can say is...........Holy shit is this ever nice. Very well done.

Steve - you have to be very proud of this. Congratulations on an incredible job.

So great to hear people are enjoying the book. We did put a lot of work into it. I thought it turned out well, but it's nice to have some confirmation. The next one will let us get in all those things we couldn't work in to this one.

I NEVER sit long enough to read a book, and I started it late last night. I had to stop or I'd never get to sleep.

It's a first rate book by any standard.

And the photos are incredible.

It's just a Great Book!

got it yesterday, havent read it all the way thru yet but did jump to the end... very impressed with the layout and quality of the photography. I think it's something that anybody associated with Hamer Guitars can be proud of.

THE BOOK is probably the most, or one of the most accurate books in guitar history.
I dare anyone to challenge me.

:D

No challenge here! Plus, it's actually been EDITED, unlike that gawdawful "Burst Believers" book that hit the streets recently. That one is horribly done.

No challenge here! Plus, it's actually been EDITED, unlike that gawdawful "Burst Believers" book that hit the streets recently. That one is horribly done.

Glad you mentioned this, Chis. I was thinking about ordering that book, but it doesn't sound like it's very well put together.

Glad you mentioned this, Chis. I was thinking about ordering that book, but it doesn't sound like it's very well put together.

Seriously - if I had seen it before ordering, I would have saved the money.

Mr Amazon were the hell is my BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want it now :wacko: And Mr Amazon you did take £27.81 pence of my hard earned cash out of my bank account on the 27th June ???

I no there is an ocean between the USA and Europe, but lets be fair We have been crossing it for Century's now, people on the mayflower crossed it quicker than my book :(

Amazon is not the way to go with this book from what I understand-the publisher didn't get the books until late Wednesday, so I'd be pissed if someone charged my card before the item even existed.

I doubt retailers would even get the book before next week-I'm an hour away and I'm still waiting on the first shipment that went out Thursday!

Archived