Hamerhack Posted September 27, 2014 Posted September 27, 2014 Haven't ever sold any guitars, but I think it's time to let this one go into more capable hands! BCR Greg had 6 flat top three hole DuoTones made after the move to CT with the DuoTone Custom Kynar pickup. Bound and crowned, Cherry finish, only one without dot inlays. Pearl tuners keep weight down. Rio Grande pickups. BCR Greg mod eliminates the electric/acoustic mini switch so you just use the volume controls to blend electric and acoustic. A couple of the wonderful BCR Photos, and some of mine. Some dings in the spruce top, nothing through the finish. $1750.
kizanski Posted September 27, 2014 Posted September 27, 2014 What a Wonderful sound these have in a live band situation.BCR Greg made his talk!
Tres Aardvarks Posted September 28, 2014 Posted September 28, 2014 Is that you, Randy? If it is, this is a seriously great guitar(he let me play it at a jam a couple months back)!
polara Posted September 28, 2014 Posted September 28, 2014 I had a 3-hole flat-top Duo12 for a while. Gretsch Orange, and the sound was fantastic. It was a custom order by Mobster, who sold it to Joe (Spidey) who kept it about a day and then sold it to me. I sold it because as great as it was, I just don't use a 12 much.But it sounded AMAZING. Someone buy this! You won't be disappointed.
Hamerhack Posted September 28, 2014 Author Posted September 28, 2014 Is that you, Randy? If it is, this is a seriously great guitar(he let me play it at a jam a couple months back)!It's me! Thanks for the reply! As I recall, you played a Byrds tune on it!
MrMunky Posted September 28, 2014 Posted September 28, 2014 Is the nut on this machine any wider than on a traditional 6-string Duotone?
Hamerhack Posted September 28, 2014 Author Posted September 28, 2014 Is the nut on this machine any wider than on a traditional 6-string Duotone?Not really sure.Anybody know?
L Nutter Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 Hamerhack - please check your personal message box - I'd like to purchase!!!
Hamerhack Posted October 6, 2014 Author Posted October 6, 2014 Second thoughts, folks...Sale postponed.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.