Len Posted September 8, 2015 Posted September 8, 2015 Stupid Rare and Iconic '81 Ferrari Red Sunburst. I got it from Serial a few years ago so he can vouch for the coolness of this guitar. It doesn't get the play time it should as I have way too many cool Les Pauls these days. All original except for the bridge pup which went into the Aceburst and is long gone. I've installed a very close to period correct black Dimarzio PAF DP103 ringing in at 8.8K which is about what the original was. This is a true players guitar ... and play well it does. Chips, dings, scratches, finish checking, fretwear and a worn spot on the back where I guess the Mattheses' Packages' rubbed it down to the wood. (Now thats real Mojo right there ... ) No structural damage or repairs. Original case. $OLD I have a period correct double cream Dimarzio Super Distortion I can install if you prefer this look ...
sirDaniel Posted September 8, 2015 Posted September 8, 2015 really?.....package distressing??as they say on sharktank... "I'm out!"
veatch Posted September 8, 2015 Posted September 8, 2015 Mother of all that is cool guitar goodness... Epically righteous guitar. If i didn't just pick up a pair of subs, i would grab this...Good luck with the sale, sir!
Len Posted September 8, 2015 Author Posted September 8, 2015 Suh-WEET!Hey Tommy ... Let me know if that SG is collecting too much dust and you wanna trade ...
atomicwash Posted September 10, 2015 Posted September 10, 2015 People! Why is this not sold? If I didn't have two red Sunbursts, I'd be all over this. Dang.
ghamerinfrance Posted September 10, 2015 Posted September 10, 2015 Demand may be crowned bound burst ? Glws in all cases
Len Posted September 13, 2015 Author Posted September 13, 2015 People! Why is this not sold? If I didn't have two red Sunbursts, I'd be all over this. Dang.^^^ I think you need an '81 to go with your '79 & '80 ... ^^^
Len Posted September 17, 2015 Author Posted September 17, 2015 Bump ... This is a great Sunburst folks ...
Len Posted September 20, 2015 Author Posted September 20, 2015 TRADES??? I have a period correct Dimarzio Super Distortion in double cream if you prefer this look ...
capridriver Posted September 22, 2015 Posted September 22, 2015 Could please someone buy this one ? Good luck, gorgeous guitar!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.