David B Posted February 7, 2016 Posted February 7, 2016 A couple friends & I recorded this 2 weeks ago at Mitch Easter's studio. It's not really a band, I just wanted to record something. The song was written 25 years ago & sounds older than that. I used 0007 & am very happy with it. I also played bass on it. We'll release it when we think of a band name. Haha!
hamerhead Posted February 7, 2016 Posted February 7, 2016 That's great! Sounds like mid-'80s Brian Adams. And I mean that in a good way.
sonic1974 Posted February 7, 2016 Posted February 7, 2016 Really like it! Must have been great working with Mitch Easter.
scottcald Posted February 7, 2016 Posted February 7, 2016 Great song. It really needs the gain-y leads at the end to really make it 80s. Thanks for sharing. What was your setup other than 0007?
David B Posted February 8, 2016 Author Posted February 8, 2016 1 hour ago, scottcald said: Great song. It really needs the gain-y leads at the end to really make it 80s. Thanks for sharing. What was your setup other than 0007? I used Mitch's old Matamp.
scottcald Posted February 8, 2016 Posted February 8, 2016 2 hours ago, David B said: I used Mitch's old Matamp. Thanks. Sounds awesome.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.