Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: 2007 Gibson Reverse Flying V At DGS

4 minutes ago, Studio Custom said:

Keep your fetish fantasies to yourself please. 

This from a guy who would drop to his knees and fellate Steve Stevens in a New York minute if given the opportunity.

4 minutes ago, Studio Custom said:

I've had many opportunities and never felt the desire, stop projecting will ya?

Oh you've had the desire, you just knew either he or his handlers would cave in your skull if you made the attempt.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, MCChris said:

Oh you've had the desire, you just knew either he or his handlers would cave in your skull if you made the attempt.

Well first off he doesn't have handlers, and I am a decade younger,  have 5" and 40lbs on him.  I am 100% hetero.  It's okay you have these fantasies, but please do not involve me in them. 

1 minute ago, Studio Custom said:

I didn't announce, I denounced your assertion I was gay.  You seem to bring the gay thing up a lot, what would Freud say about that? 

He'd say "listen to Chris, Joe, and admit to yourself and the world that you're attracted to men."

2 minutes ago, Studio Custom said:

If I were, I would.  We had a gay drummer for a while, they want the same things you do from life, a good stiff dick in the ass. 

Charming. "They" - This kind of comment says more about you than you probably understand.

14 minutes ago, Bennyboy-UK said:

Charming. "They" - This kind of comment says more about you than you probably understand.

The gays I've interacted with absolutely view themselves as a "group" fighting oppression. 

In fact, many homosexuals are biased against transsexuals and do not wish for "them" to be lumped in to the LGBQ community. 

For us outsiders, trans appears to be just another shade of grey.  They view it differently.   

37 minutes ago, Studio Custom said:

If I were, I would.  We had a gay drummer for a while, they want the same things you do from life, a good stiff dick in the ass. 

I find this sort of retort unnecessary and childish. 

Archived