Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Gravelin Pickups/Shishkov Stds. 2020 HFC Offering


Recommended Posts

Posted

Damn #3 showed up today already!  Thanks Josh! 

 

Do yourself and Josh a favor,  and order some of these pickups.  They're totally worth the price of admission.  
 

Posted
1 hour ago, atomicwash said:

The link below is a single released last December featuring a Shishkov SC sporting a Charlotte in the bridge. Playing through a Carr Hammerhead and a Keeley Red Dirt. Great pickups! Thanks to @JGravelin and @Northfield. Order yours today!

BingBong @ Bandcamp

BingBong @ Spotify

 

I like it! It is different and very cool!

Posted

Update: #3 and #10 have sold. I'm surprised that no one has jumped on #1 and #2 because those are both Hamer-specific pickups that aren't made anymore. Also, #4 and #5 together would be a killer set.

I'll be putting an Alnico 2 set of P90s up shortly. $188.50/set, new shiny black covers included, shipping included.

Posted
On 4/25/2020 at 12:44 PM, atomicwash said:

The link below is a single released last December featuring a Shishkov SC sporting a Charlotte in the bridge. Playing through a Carr Hammerhead and a Keeley Red Dirt. Great pickups! Thanks to @JGravelin and @Northfield. Order yours today!

BingBong @ Bandcamp

BingBong @ Spotify

 

Great tune, as are other BingBong songs. And that name: From now on whenever my doorbell rings, I'll think of your band. Diabolical.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...